Menu
west sichuan in july or august
Apr 13, 2007 21:04
  • IVYCL
hey! WINDWALK i 'm keen on ice mountain.i think the route is not for ordinary tourists. 上 、下子梅(shang,xia zi mei)they r virgin forests. chinese,nurse,i have been to sichuan twice
I went mountain hiking ,backpacking and horseback riding. i'm not pretty girl.
Apr 15, 2007 09:11
  • FAERIEQUEENE
best of luck for the search everyone!
May 22, 2007 13:07
  • WINDWALKER
i'm back on this forum. anyone interesting in touring into wast Sichuan? i've got maps, books and i know the area. just looking for people to join in. the more the merrier.
Jun 2, 2007 23:38
i also plan to go to sichuan this summer holiday.hope to join your group.my contct is MSN(hotmail.co.uk|stonecxw0328)or skype(sweetfishsour)
Jun 11, 2007 08:30
  • CCELEVEN
yeep/..

konka shan would be many rainy and cloudy..
and in summer
there have more tourists....

in the middle of kangding and chengdu
there have a nice city Yaan
maybe u want to visit it...
Jun 24, 2007 12:49
  • PENNYFAN
hi , i sent u a msg
Jun 24, 2007 21:32
  • FEELIT
Hey, do you expect male companies?
I'm a 27 year old Chinese male (Cantonese, and my mandarin is good), I'm planning to travel for the next four months, then I will back to work in Oct, a foreign enterprise, need to handle working stuff with oversea people by phone, so I want to make some english speaking companies along my journey, then I can enjoy my journey as well as improve my oral english. But don't feel any pressure, you are not responsible about the english thing, you are just needed to be a company of the journey who would like to talk with me in english :)

I'm flexibile about where I'm going, just places worthy to be visited, don't need to be famous, there are usually too many artificial thing in famous places, and always too many tourists there, I don't like artificial traveling products neither, I think we have something in common about this :) Also I'm interest in your plan, I've never been to Sichuan, just heard that there are so many beautiful places,,,ooooops, also I heard that there are many many beauties there, especially in Chengdu, both ladies and food are extremely hot there, I can't wait to be an eyewitness of such great combination -- beautiful places with hot ladies having delicious food serving....Ooooh MAN! No man can state still infront of such temptation !

:D

My email ad is 163.com|wolles, let me know if you want me to be your company, thanks.
Max
Jun 24, 2007 22:16
  • FEELIT
My MSN is hotmail.com|feelitmax
Jul 23, 2007 10:54
  • WANG
Am I too late to join in the forum? I will be travelling westward to Tibet from Sichuan. I should be in Chengdu by end Aug. I was told by a local guy who travelled to Tibet in 2005 that if we should start in 2nd half of Aug to avoid rainy season. My journey start Beijing on 17/8 to Juizhaiquo and Mt Emei.

i am an oversea chinese from malaysia. My age is 45 but I can travel with any age group. In 2005 I travelled with a korean student in silk road

I can be contacted at yahoo.com.my|jbuwang
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: west sichuan in july or august
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code