Menu
China ranks the world's fourth tourist destinations!!
Apr 5, 2007 01:56
  • EVENING
I got the news saying China now has exceeded Italy and becomes the fourth tourist destination in the world. Hongkong even ranks among the ten most popular places!

Good news, isn' it?
Apr 5, 2007 02:04
  • CALIFORNIA
I thinks so!!!We will be the top one in five years!!!
Apr 5, 2007 02:23
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Oh yes! I believe so!!
But every coin has two sides! There might be some more problems when communitcating with other cultures......
Hope there will be effective ways to help China rank the top one while solving all the problems well! : )
Apr 5, 2007 04:42
  • ELLEN77
Yes, I think CHina deserves so, for it is so expansive and can afford so many colorful and meaning cultural and natural sights.
I would like to see more foreigners in China. :)
Apr 5, 2007 07:17
  • LIONPOWER
I hope so
Apr 9, 2007 17:01
  • MEGHOO
Hello
You are so right. In my country when you mention China everyone gets excited. People are making their holiday and business destination to China.
Apr 9, 2007 19:12
  • APAULT
But even though China is 4th, I don't meet many tourists. Why...well because China is so large, so really we should divide by the size of the population or something like that. But anyway, I am glad I am visiting China before it becomes too popular.
Apr 14, 2007 02:39
  • SAYHITOANT
Based on my observation from the 4 cities (Sichuan, Beijing, Fujian, Jiangnan) that I visited China in recent years, majority of the tourists are still chinese who came from places like Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong & China itself. I hardly see any westerners in places like Fujian & Sichuan. The exceptions were in Beijing & Shanghai where we could see many western tourists.

By the way, which other countries are in the top ten?
Post a Reply to: China ranks the world's fourth tourist destinations!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code