Menu
What does it mean when a woman says she is a traditional Chinese woman?
Apr 9, 2007 23:38
  • GRIZ326
I do not know that I can clarify the question, IVYCL.

apault is probably correct that it is code, but men and women are just that - men and women - nature takes its course.

Is there any more substantial meaning than "dating code" ???
May 27, 2007 00:58
  • VILLAGEIDIOT
it either means 1) no sex before marriage
or
2) i'll be ur submissive servant and i dont mind sharing u with 2 other wives
May 27, 2007 23:03
  • KEVIN0518
it either means 1) no sex before marriage
or
2) i'll be ur submissive servant and i dont mind sharing u with 2 other wives

The first one may be right. However, women can not accept it. That is the situation in the feudal society.

May 29, 2007 23:27
  • LIONPOWER
Traditional have a criteria. we may see that.
May 21, 2010 00:04
GUESTPAYOSSY... What's Happening i'm fresh here, I hit upon this chat board I have found It truly useful and it has helped me tons. I should be able to contribute & help others like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Later
Jun 5, 2010 20:27
  • HERBEAT
As one of people who say that sentence often, I think the meaning depends on the situations.

Most of the time it means I don't want to have sex with you now. Reasons? 1. The partner is not attractive enough for me and is planning not to meet the guy again. Or 2. She still wants to be friends with the guy who asks for sex but don't want it with him. And tell him the truth that she wouldn't have sex with friends... Or 3. She finds him very attractive and want to be his gf in the future but since she's mind is traditional, in the way that they dont have sex before marriage, or before the relationship is commited...

Sometimes: I really want to do anything for the bf without asking for any repayment or complain...
Or I couldn't accept that you talk too much with other girls (flirt or something) because I love you without sharing the love with others and I don't want the same from you. I don't like you show some interests to others... That part is a bit hard understanding but it's true to lots of people...
Jun 6, 2010 19:59
  • LARRYBOY
Your right Yolanda too many make the mistake of opening the present before its time and takes all the surprise and enjoyment out of it. Unfortunately there is nothing special when the time does come to get married. Months or years can go by and the present has already been opened. Premarital sex is like a "Get it now" credit card and pay later,,,,,,and you will pay with broken emotions. Another one of satans lies, to destroy because of the fear he has for what is right! LB
Jun 6, 2010 21:40
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Larry, good job. Girls would appreciated what you said.
Aug 9, 2010 05:58
  • DALLYHAPPY
It means that she will take care of the family after marriage, such as doing the housework, caring for husband and kids. She maybe not so open-minded, but it depends on her education.

She respects your friends and relatives. She supports your job.

She will not leave you when you are in trouble.
Aug 31, 2010 02:18
  • LAUGH
To make it simple: a traditional Chinese woman will do what others felt was right and not rebellious against tradition.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What does it mean when a woman says she is a traditional Chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code