Menu
Best way from Shanghai to Ningbo
Apr 20, 2011 06:22
GUEST82119 Hi, the way from Pudong airoport by Taxi will be about 30 min, and the way from South train station to Ningbo will be about 3 hours by bus.But be care, when you'll ask some manager in the hotel to withe name of south train in chines, they can write wrong... that station will be near tube station, and looks like smal footbal stadion, with glance face borad. thank you to all.
Apr 23, 2011 23:28
GUEST68151 im indonesian,i wanna go back to indonesia in summer,is there a bus direct to hangzhou airport from ningbo city?
thanks
Oct 7, 2011 05:51
GUEST35218 Really sorry if this is a repeat question, but looking over the pages it appears there have been many changes in your answers over the pages.

I need to travel from Shanghai Hongqiao area to Ningbo on a Thursday morning and return to Shanghai Bund area on the Friday afternoon in a couple of weeks from now.

What is currently my best option - within reason cost isn't an issue.

Thanks

Chris
Oct 7, 2011 20:48
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST35218 View Post

Really sorry if this is a repeat question, but looking over the pages it appears there have been many changes in your answers over the pages.

I need to travel from Shanghai Hongqiao area to Ningbo on a Thursday morning and return to Shanghai Bund area on the Friday afternoon in a couple of weeks from now.

W...

You can take one of the bullets train from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway station to Ningbo. You may check the train schedule here: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/

After, you can also take the bullet train back to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway station, and then take the subway to the Bund Area.
Nov 14, 2011 13:04
GUESTROLZO Hi I am arriving at Ningbo Lishe Airport at 4.30pm and planning to take a bus to shanghai pudong area. Is there any bus I can take that connects me to Shanghai Huangpu bus station? Please advise on best route to take and cost and bus schedule if any. Thanks alot!
Nov 14, 2011 20:48
GUEST24387
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTROLZO

Hi I am arriving at Ningbo Lishe Airport at 4.30pm and planning to take a bus to shanghai pudong area. Is there any bus I can take that connects me to Shanghai Huangpu bus station? Please advise on best route to take and cost and bus schedule if any. Thanks alot!

Are you sure there is a bus station called Huangpu Bus Station? I didn't find this bus station. Or did you mean Nanpudaqiao Bus Station?

Feb 21, 2012 05:27
GUEST59943 Hello
How long would it take us by cab to get to Nimbo and how much would it cost?
Thank you
Feb 21, 2012 20:58
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST59943

Hello
How long would it take us by cab to get to Nimbo and how much would it cost?
Thank you

From where to Ningbo?
Mar 8, 2012 08:14
GUEST96254 I'm arrive Shanghai Pudong International Airport on this coming Sunday. After that I’ve to depart to Cixi.

May I know if I want go "Cixi" and which number of train or bus should I take?

Seek for the advise. Is there anyone can help?
Mar 13, 2012 03:35
GUEST7328
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST96254

I'm arrive Shanghai Pudong International Airport on this coming Sunday. After that I’ve to depart to Cixi.

May I know if I want go "Cixi" and which number of train or bus should I take?

Seek for the advise. Is there anyone can help?

No direct train from SHanghai to Cixi. Take airport shuttle busl line 7 to Shanghai South Railway Station. There is a long distance bus station next to the railway station. There you can take long distance bus to Cixi. It costs CNY 87 and takes about 2.5 hours. The last bus leaves at 20:05.
Page 9 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Best way from Shanghai to Ningbo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code