Menu
more spam
Apr 9, 2007 00:08
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
Ugh. More spam. More sophisticated than the last spam message I got, but still, clearly spam and clearly aiming to relieve me of my money. This time from people calling themselves grace_kone or kone22 and samuel2. I'm not sure how one goes about preventing scammers from setting up accounts to spam us honest users, and I'm sure the administrators are doing all they can to prevent such abuse of this forum. I'm just posting this as a warning to all the other honest users: There are people setting up accounts here with a view to scamming you. Be careful of messages you receive and don't hesitate to delete messages that seem suspicious and report people sending those messages.
Apr 9, 2007 00:56
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Thanks Chris! : )
I have bolcked the username of SAMUEL2 and Kone22! They are really troublesome and boring! Sorry for the disturbance brought by these evil users!
There will be a special thread for you honest members to report such spams to moderators. Hope it helps!
Apr 9, 2007 01:05
I also received the message. He/She asks me to send an email, then he/will will tell me the detail.
Apr 9, 2007 07:35
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
Thanks Siva.
Post a Reply to: more spam
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code