Menu
Tell us spams here!
Dec 25, 2009 19:21
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
To Carlos,

We have discussed with our technician on fighting spam messages. Hopefully, we will figure out a solution to block these spam messages. Then members will not be disturbed by them. Please wait for a while.

Christine
Feb 8, 2010 03:17
GUEST22055 Hi I posted a question about visa's the other day. I posted as a gues on the visa forum. Now I dont seem to have access to that particular forum. Not sure what is going on. Maybe you can enlighten me? I cannot remember the number of the post. But I was asking about renewing my visa in countries other than Hong Kong because I will be travelling in the North and west of China. And it is a long way to go to HK just to renew the visa. Is there some kind of problem with my request. My e mail address is hotmail.com|stevebel if you want to communicate with me. Thanks.
Sep 14, 2010 20:27
  • KATHLEENP980
Quote:

Originally Posted by SIVA

Dear members,

This is a special thread particularly for you to tell us those users who send you spams in our forum.

Please post their names as soon as you find them. We will deal with them instantly!

Be alert about such spams and do not believe them anytime!

Thanks! : )

Community Moderators

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
Last edited by CHRISTINE: Sep 14, 2010 21:11
Page 12 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tell us spams here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code