Menu
Tell us spams here!
Dec 19, 2007 08:26
  • CARLOS
Hi Dear One,
LINDA08S, 2007-12-18 14:09:56 GMT-6
Hi Dear One,

How are you today I hope all is well with you, I am thanking God who made it possible to us to be alive in the world today. Please I am contacting you for a business matter witch I want you to help me. My name is Linda Mehi 19 years old girl I am an orphan I saw that you are online that is why I am contacting you for this now contact me through my email address ( latinmail.com|lindamehi1 )

I will love to hear from you so soon so that I will give you more details of the business ok. Please ones again send to me your full contact if you are really serious about the business so that it will ennoble me to give you more details.

Miss Linda Mehi .
Dec 19, 2007 19:13
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for telling us the spam. We have already blocked her ID.

Community Moderators
Dec 21, 2007 02:16
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Yo I got the same one.
Dec 24, 2007 14:40
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hey whats up,

I got one from OGECHI22

yahoo.com|ogechi_jones1

Hello,
How are you,hope you are doing well,am ogechi a lovely girl,and i drop at your profile, and i love what i saw there,i beleive we can get aquainted,so if it interests you,pls reach me back here okay for further communications okay.i stop here awaiting your respond.
Regards,Ms ogechi
(yahoo.com|ogechi_jones1)
Please contact me direct to my email address for me to send my picture and further communication
Dec 24, 2007 19:23
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi DESTRUCKDOZ,

Thanks!We have blocked her username.

Community Moderators

Dec 25, 2007 22:44
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Is there a purpose to these spam private messages?
Jan 7, 2008 08:17
  • CARLOS
CELINE22, 2008-01-07 07:00:48 GMT-6
Hello dear,
please don't be embarased over my letter to you my name is miss Celine Boba from cote,divoire west africa i am an orphan my dad died long a go a bussiness man,now i am contacting you because of a trunk box that i discorverd in a security company here containing $16.700milion USD.deposited by my father.
i am the only survinal of my parents, now my father's kinsmen are after my life because of his wealth and i don't want them to know about this thats why i want to run away with the money.please can you help me to claim this box and get it transferd to your contry so that i will come over there.
But i want to ask you this: Can i trust you?
Here is my personal email :yahoo.ca|celine_bob001

Thank you
Miss Celine.
Jan 7, 2008 17:17
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
I got the same one:

Hello dear,
please don't be embarased over my letter to you my name is miss Celine Boba from cote,divoire west africa i am an orphan my dad died long a go a bussiness man,now i am contacting you because of a trunk box that i discorverd in a security company here containing $16.700milion USD.deposited by my father.
i am the only survinal of my parents, now my father's kinsmen are after my life because of his wealth and i don't want them to know about this thats why i want to run away with the money.please can you help me to claim this box and get it transferd to your contry so that i will come over there.
But i want to ask you this: Can i trust you?
Here is my personal email :yahoo.ca|celine_bob001

Thank you
Miss Celine.
Jan 7, 2008 19:08
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi Carlos and Danny,

Thanks for telling us the spam. We have already blocked her ID.

Community Moderators

Jan 12, 2008 12:55
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
KOKOSIA,

I think he is another spammer, he posts illrelevant threads and messaged an empty msg to me. Its for you to decide.

Danny
Page 7 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tell us spams here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code