Menu
Tell us spams here!
Apr 9, 2007 01:04
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear members,

This is a special thread particularly for you to tell us those users who send you spams in our forum.

Please post their names as soon as you find them. We will deal with them instantly!

Be alert about such spams and do not believe them anytime!

Thanks! : )

Community Moderators
Apr 9, 2007 04:39
  • ALICEGAO
I got spam from this evil woman, her message is following, anybody who also bothered by it:

"From Miss Mary
Dearest one,
compliment of the day to you today, how are you?
I am Miss Mary, I went through your profile and i love to meet with you please permit me to express my desire of going into long trerm relationship with you,i have a business proposal for you also and i have been thinking of whom to meet so i decided to meet you becouse i need a lovely and trustworthy someone, if you are intrested email me direct to my private email contact so that i can be able to give you the full deatails concerning the relationship.and my private email contact is (yahoo.com|marykojo01)
Thanks
Regards Mary Kojo."
Apr 9, 2007 11:24
  • LOVECHINA2
Siva,
In the Forum there is another Spam/Scam. It is "Can You Believe" and the users name is"KAZLAMBIA"
I
Apr 9, 2007 21:36
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi Alicegao,

Could you please tell me the username of Miss Mary? And when did you get this message?Thanks! : )

Hi Lovechina2,
Yes I also found this scam and already deleted it. I have blocked the username of this evil guy and recorded his IP.
Will keep on watching over him. Once I find the same scam, I will directly block his IP.

Thanks all! : )
Apr 12, 2007 22:16
  • MARCOPOLO
I've got one
------------------------------
yahoo.com|grace_kone3

Dearest One,

How are you today I hope all is well with you, I am thanking God who made it possible to us to be alive in the world today. Please I am contacting you for a business matter which I want you to help me. My name is grace kone 22 years old girl I am an orphan I saw that you are online that is why I am contacting you for this now contact me through my email address yahoo.com|grace_kone3 I will love to hear from you so soon so that I will give you more details of the business ok. Please ones again send to me your full contact if you are really serious about the business so that it will ennoble me to give you more details.
From. grace Kone.
Apr 13, 2007 01:00
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Thanks, MARCOPOLO. We will check it out soon.
Apr 14, 2007 21:17
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Thanks all!
I have blocked the username of kone22 who sent the evil spams to you members!
Thanks for telling us!
Enjoy your stay here!
Siva : )
Apr 16, 2007 21:40
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
More spam:
"Hello yahoo.com|Dear.elizabethtonyxx,
I saw your profile today and i want to drop this word to let you know that i am intrested in you, please i would like you to contact me to my private email so that we can know each other very well here is my email address (elizabethtonyxx/@/y/a/h/o/o./c/o/m) i will like to send you my photo toĆ  know who i am.
Thanks my love."
From user "Proseperous"
Apr 17, 2007 02:06
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Chris,

Thanks for telling us. : )

I got the same spam as you. I have locked his username and recorded his IP.

Will keep on be alert about such spams!

Thanks again!
Apr 17, 2007 23:02
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
Thanks Christine. Nice to know I'm not the only one :)
May 16, 2007 20:02
  • TRAVELDREAM
Hi Siva,

Here is the message from BLESSING77,

Dearest one,

I'm sending you a special greeting which I hope you will accept with warm heart and I know this mail may get to you as a suprise, I decided to write you after going through your profile, I like it, if you don't mind I will like to know you better.
Feel free to send me an email now, on my private mail address so that I can be able to tell you more about myself, which I believe you will find interesting.
Contact me through my direct email address,
yahoo.fr|blessingakigakj12

Expecting to hear from you soonest.
blessing
Page 1 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tell us spams here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code