Menu
China's universities rank in the world
Apr 9, 2007 04:57
  • EVENING
I got the news, maybe not so good.

Among the top 100 universities selected this year, there is no one in China. However, the rank of Peiking University and Qinghua Unversity has risen up by 61 and 68 compared with the last years' rank result.

Good news is that some majors in some universities rank top, such as the 'Material Science' in China Science & Technology University.

Hope universities in China will be developed quickly and have the international competition power.....
Apr 9, 2007 05:37
  • WINDENERGY
EVENING,

Me too! That's wo ye in Chinese. I think that the Chinese people are very serious about their education and the future of this country. I see it public schools and I see it in Private schools as well. I think as China continues to generate more economy, many foreign experts will choose to teach here in China. This means "international" faculty and students". That is what will improve Chinese Universities rankings worldwide.

I know Chinese respect the teaching profession and pay moderately well for this profession. If one is lucky enough to land a job teaching in a University, this person no longer needs to own a car. Less daily stress, better exercise riding a bicycle and more free time and money to enjoy the"finer things in life". Hey, I think I'll start looking for work teaching at a University in China.

__WINDENERGY__

Apr 9, 2007 17:23
  • CHYNAGYRL
I have a friend who went to Peking University on scholarship. She then came to Canada on scholarship and did her Masters degree. Now she's studying at the best law school in Canada. I think people who graduate from Peking University are often very smart!!!
Post a Reply to: China's universities rank in the world
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code