Menu
SAMUEL2
Apr 9, 2007 04:58
  • LIZXLI
Hi all,

Message from SAMUEL2,just want to share with you all.Do enjoy!

SAMUEL2
Attention.

My Name is Samuel K. Doe Jnr, from Republic of Liberia West Africa I just want to inform you that after going through your profile I decided to contact you for Investment in your Country hence you have the experience in Business.

I have cash amounting $20 Million Dollars for this project, If you are willing to handle this project kindly prove to me and this cash will be invested in your name as a citizen of the Country. I am the only Son of Former Late President Samuel K. Doe.

Thanks

Hope to read from you urgently.

More details will be forwarded to you with my IDs.

Samuel Jnr.
Reply through yahoo.com|samuel_kdoe
Apr 9, 2007 06:06
  • WINDENERGY
Well LIZKI,

I received the same message from SAMUEL2 also. It's obvious that this is a hoax and he will entice you into investing your money in a scam bank account SAMUEL2 is NOT a contributing member of TCG.com and is using member accessability to prey on unaware people.

DON"T Email him, as he willprobably ruin your eMail will other "get rich quick" schemes.

__WINDENERGY__
Apr 9, 2007 20:17
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have blocked the this username. Please do be cautious when you receive such spams.

Now, we have a new thread on top of all the threads in Talk to Us, especially for you members to tell us the users who send spams to you. We will deal with those evil guys as soon as we find new reply about them.

Thanks!

Sincerely
Community Moderators
Apr 9, 2007 22:45
  • LIZXLI
Thanks!
May 16, 2007 18:58
  • SUNNYKIMYS
Hi!

My name is sunny kim and from Korea. I am a mt lover and try to spend a many time in mt.

Actually I went everest base camp in Tibet side on feb in this year by myself. Of course I join with other groups. I go to Gz every two month and stay there almost one month every visit for the biz purpose. Actually I can arrange my time for traveling in China.

If you have any plan for july pls let me Know.

Good luck

May 16, 2007 20:56
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi Sunnykimys,
Perhaps you should have put your post in Travel Companions, then many more members will find it. : )
Jun 29, 2007 10:42
  • CSWONG
This Samuel K. Doe Jnr, is a swindler. There are many like him from Liberia , West Africa. All must be cautious.
Post a Reply to: SAMUEL2
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code