Menu
what do u think about shanghai girls?
Nov 11, 2008 19:59
GUEST05105 you are pretty, but your boyfriend will taste freedom in china, and so many chinese girls will want to hook up with him, so you should be really worried. in fact, you should maybe just accept the fact that he will hook up with a lot of girls, then figure out what you want to do with it. do you stick with him, or just give him the boot? do not underestimate chinese girls. they can be sweet, but also very cruel at the same time.
Nov 26, 2008 18:58
GUESTXJ I dont think we shall categories all people in shanghai money oriented because I have a friend from shanghai. Very Kind, gentle, relax and generous! This is the impression I felt when with her. I also money oriented people but I also care about relationship with others.

Nov 29, 2008 19:35
GUEST02244 I'm a shanghainese girl! I'm not "fake" or "superficial" like you guys described. I lived in shanghai for about 9 years with my grandparents and then I moved to the US to live with my parents; so I don't know you can really count me as a true shanghainese. HOWEVER, my cousin is shanghainese and she's lived there her whole life (she's about 18) and she isn't like that at all either. I think that true shanghainese people are pretty decent generally.
Dec 2, 2008 03:51
GUEST14194 I am an ABC visiting Shanghai for the first time. My impression of the girls so far fits more along the stereotypes than now. However, I will say they are gorgeous compared to the rest of China. I must check out Dalian.

A great example of a Shanghai girl stereotype, my friend just started dating a girl and she just texts him "I"m so sad. I lost my earings in the sink..."

Hint Hint. She would like him to buy her new earrings. This is on top of their date where she offered not pay for anything at all.

Again, our first impression. Hopefully, we will find pretty and decent girls soon. ; )

Jan 3, 2009 11:59
GUEST10985 I've had many experiences, mostly good, with girls in and/or from Shanghai. Basically, girls in Shanghai are generally more concerned about upward mobility. Because I am an ABC international investment banker, this works to my advantage. I've dated many models, flight attendants and corporate
executives in Shanghai. Higher caliber Shanghai girls appreciate good etiquette and refined sophistication.

Personally, I think good looking women anywhere do not expect and should not have to pay for dates. Of the women in China, I still would generally prefer SH girls over girls from other places.
Jan 23, 2009 08:00
GUESTCK im going to shanghai love to meat a nice shanghai girl.where the best place
Feb 3, 2009 21:28
GUEST32190 Dear Readers, Perhaps you would like to read my research on Shanghai Girls - you may be surprised. Most to the comments here are on personal experience with one or two girls - see what interviewing a few hundred can tell you.

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-ABC-of-Shanghai-Girls---A-Lesson-in-Loneliness&id=1327315

Kind regards, Professor Stephen F, Myler PhD (Psych)
Feb 7, 2009 02:34
GUEST32124 i hope shaghainese girl are good coz i like coworker and want to date her. she seems very nice and down to earth but I will remember the posts on here just to make sure she is not a fake, gold digger
Feb 8, 2009 00:41
GUEST15165 Da Lian is a city of LiaoNing province...
Feb 10, 2009 22:44
  • TAKEMYHAND
almost chinese girl like money more than love .....it is truth
in mainland china money is omnipotent<---- people think

i am a girl from HK
Hongkong girl like LV GUCCI ....very much...... vanity..

世上最骯髒的 最多人喜歡 那就是金錢
chinese girl , Do tell me you dont like money !!!!
Page 5 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do u think about shanghai girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code