Menu
The average price of renting a house in Beijing has risen again.
Apr 12, 2007 19:32
  • LEOPOLD219
Statistical information from housing agency in Beijing shows that the average price of renting a common dwelling house in Beijing has risen to 1835 RMB per month. And it is still rising. I think it will be hard for immigrant workers, who have to rent a house in Beijing, to live a well-to-do life. If one’s income is two thousand per month, then almost all his money will pay for the rent, besides board expenses.
Apr 12, 2007 19:57
  • MAY001
If one's income is just two thousand per month, one will not rent the dwelling house mentioned above. I'm sure the house here means an apartment in a building. One can also rent a room from the local farmers, of which the price is much lower.
Apr 12, 2007 20:12
  • TRAVELDREAM
Farmers' houses are too far from the downtown. Maybe a few hours. My friend rented ONE small room of an apartment between the Fourth Ring Road and the Fifth Ring Road. It cost 700 RMB. She had to spend four hours on the road every day.
Jun 22, 2007 04:28
  • LEONARDO
Shelter has become a heavy burnden for average workin class in big cities. Many people have struggle the whole life pay the mortgage. Instalment does little help.
Jun 23, 2007 04:25
  • JHOVER33
Anyone,

What type of visa do i need to acquire a house?

Im coming to china on August 2nd. Hope you can help me soon. Also, I heard there is a 24 month f visa...will that be good enough?

What is a good price for a house in RMB for a 1 or 2 bedrooom apartment?

Will the value of the house increase a lot by August 2008..I dont think i can buy until a year later right? Will value still increase after olympics you think?

is it good to buy house?

Thanks,

Justin
Jun 23, 2007 10:19
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,everyday~~~~~~
Jun 24, 2007 19:57
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Justin,
According to the rule, foreigners who have been working or studying in China over one year can buy a house for one's own use. So it's not a visa problem.
Jun 25, 2007 05:02
  • MAY001
Yes, I've heard that rule too. Its purpose is to limit the foreign invest and cool down the house price.
Post a Reply to: The average price of renting a house in Beijing has risen again.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code