Menu
Life is drama? Are you a good actor or actress?
Apr 16, 2007 04:52
  • JIMMYB
A wise man has ever said that ' Life is a drama, and dramas come from life.'
For a woman, her roles involve a daughter, a wife, an office lady, a mother, a daughter-in-law, a mother-in-law, a granny, a grand granny..........
For a man, his roles include a son, a husband, maybe a boss, a father, a son-in-law, a father-in-law, a grandpa, a grand grandpa..................
With the ages passing and places varying, everybody has to play their roles accordingly and properly.
One of my teachers used to say that those who play their roles correctly in their life will achieve the success. Is it true, my friends. Are you qualified enough to be an excellent actor or actress?
Apr 16, 2007 17:25
  • CHYNAGYRL
Hmm... I don't see myself as an Academy-award winning actress. Life is also about the self, the soul, which can be independent of the roles we play with others. Let me see, I've been an office worker, student, teacher, a friend, a sister, a daughter, counselor etc... all of which are meaningful ways of building relationships with others and myself..

But I don't completely identify with any of those roles. Those are man-made roles. Deep down I see myself as identified by my relationship with God... and prefer it that way... because human beings can disappoint us and worldly morals seem to change from generation to generation. I prefer something a little more constant. And God wants me to be genuine, while humans may want me to do things for their own selfish reasons ...
Apr 21, 2007 07:04
  • LIONPOWER
Think it for your self, what are you doing?
Apr 21, 2007 07:22
  • IVYCL
god! it's sounds like my grandmother.
Apr 22, 2007 06:55
  • LIONPOWER
What?
Post a Reply to: Life is drama? Are you a good actor or actress?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code