Menu
Happy time of our life
Apr 22, 2007 01:36
  • GURTY
As a child after five, we have to go to school. Heavy study pressure goes on until one's college life begins. After graduation, we will be busy with work until we get old. The life of one's old years is so hard, for disease and solitude are destined to accompany the rest of life. So I always wonder when is the happy time of our life ? Dear my friend, what is the happy time of your life?
Apr 22, 2007 03:49
  • SANYACHINA
Yes, you are right. Most of the time we are under pressure. But what is to be happy? For someone without legs the biggest happiness is to be able to walk again. For someone who is living in a society where everyday someone kill someone else around him, down the street, the happiness cuold be to live in a safe place like China...So the happiness is everytime some kind of subjective matter.
HAVE A LOOK, FOR EXAMPLE you said : "we will be busy with work". For someone who is living in a country where the unemployment rate is 20% and he/she is one of those 20%, the real happy time of his/her life probably is to get "be busy with work".

And also - some little things can make as happy and we can say we got a happy time in our life.
Apr 22, 2007 20:02
  • LIONPOWER
Every moment of our life is happy, if we run our life that way.
Apr 23, 2007 01:19
  • PEA28COCK
i feel that the older we get, the less happier we are.

time of our childhood was happy and carefree, for at that time we saw the world in a very simple and straight way. as time passes by, we gradually grow up. then we find the world is so complicated, cheat, evilness, hurt...., too complicated to deal with. we hardly feel happy nowadays from the bottom of heart.

a tragedy! :(
Apr 23, 2007 12:14
  • SANYACHINA
Pea28cock, if you are living in Sudan, Chechnya or another "interesting" place you will see what is the REAL tragedy. And what is the REAL hurt.
For example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqMqrYhbHtI&mode=related&search=
Apr 24, 2007 04:28
  • PEA28COCK
hi sanyachina,

i have watched the video. people there live in the fear of war and gunman can be seen almost everywhere. yes, it's a tragedy.

but for always, one tragedy is different from another. each tragedy is unique, right?
Apr 24, 2007 04:57
  • EVENING
Happiness is just a kind of feeling. When you fell in love with life, you will feel happy all the time. But if you loose confidence in life, everything will turn into unhappiness for you! So it's just depend on youself to choose happy or not!! : )
Apr 24, 2007 19:57
  • LIONPOWER
Evening
U R great
Apr 27, 2007 08:03
  • SANYACHINA
"hi sanyachina,

i have watched the video. people there live in the fear of war and gunman can be seen almost everywhere. yes, it's a tragedy.

but for always, one tragedy is different from another. each tragedy is unique, right?"

The problem is that some Chinese are living happy, but they think that they are not happy. This is the big mistake. For example someone is sad, because he have no private swimming pool...In the same time in the opposite end of the World someone is happy, because he can pay his water-bill and can buy some bread + yogurt for his dinner.
Apr 28, 2007 03:46
  • CHYNAGYRL
Sometimes I think that happiness requires forgetting things, especially bad things. No wonder old people are so peaceful. They can't remember the bad things that happened and seem to live in their memories of only the good times. That's what's so great about old people, they smile and let go of the past.

I was happiest when I was in my mid-20s and lived in a surplus of economic security :-) The problem with getting older is that you start to see the bad things about the world and also about people. I got wiser but also sadder, seeing what's happening in the world. But I think that happiness depends on our ability to accept an imperfect world, imperfect people, and love them just the same. We're looking for progress, not perfection, seeing that humans and therefore our world will never be exactly the way we want it to be.
Post a Reply to: Happy time of our life
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code