Menu
Can You HELP?
Apr 22, 2007 07:48
  • WAS7310
I am in need of some help.
Some time in march 2007 I got an email from an ebay user:

===================

my dear friend :
Please allow us to disturb your precious time!
We are the Chinese biggest foreign trade wholesaler.
If you want to do business, we can offer you our most reasonable discount, making you
get more profit.If you have time, please visit our website,Please relate with us, we will give you a satisfying answer.
Our Web address BE: http://www.oureage.com
MSN/EMAILL: hotmail.com|kathleen-joe

+++++++++++++++++++

I thougt maybe I should take a look at the site so I did and found the site to be very interasting.

My next step was to make contact with kathleen-joe (who I now naw as Yan Lv) via MSN she was very sales orianted, she said i could trust her as she will not rip me off.
I thought to my self this is a good oppuritunty for me you do business.

So on 22/03/2007 I sent her £225 GBP thinking she will send me 2 nokia N95 Phones and she said that I should pay by western Union and like a fool I did.

I was then give a tracking number some 3 days latter and after a week no goods came I made contact with Yan Lv on MSN she then said i must pay more moneyshe then said it was for customes 33% she failed to inform me this in the first place and the two days on and she now wanted 40%.

I still did not small a rat. She was good at getting money of people, now she had my money and she wanted more I aggred to pay more and i further sent £90 GBP and she aske if i wanted anything else as there would be no other charge I againg wanted a plasma TV and she asked me for another 535 GBP and i sent that thinking thinking there would be no other charge.

a week has goon by and i have not go what i paid for and now i was being asked for another £350 before the goods can be sent to which i sai no way i will not pay more just send me my goods.

well, that was it i was no longer on MSN as she has now blocked me and not replying to my emails.

I have still not got my goods and she has my money. I have got further info about them.

The Boss is Feng Yi
the manager is : Yan Lv
The address is:
Room 1023,Zhongguancun DINGHAO mansion ,Hai Dian District BeiJing 100021 China

TEL : 86-010-86778199

I now know that room 1023 there is no such room.

These people must be stoped and I am asking for your help.

I also want to beijing police to be made aware of this as i do not know how to get in tuch with them so please HELP.

Apr 22, 2007 10:03
Hi WAS,
I believe what you said here is true. I added her from MSN and here is our conversation
jie 说:
hi
Kathleen 说:
Hello
jie 说:
do u have any cheap stuff there?
Kathleen 说:
what kind/
jie 说:
cell phone
Kathleen 说:
brand and type?
jie 说:
nokia N95
Kathleen 说:
yes
jie 说:
good how much is it?
Kathleen 说:
270 EUR
Kathleen 说:
18 EUR for carriage cost
Kathleen 说:
5 for insurance
jie 说:
cheaper please
Kathleen 说:
yes
Kathleen 说:
to celebrate the May day festival
Kathleen 说:
special price
jie 说:
well how can I transfer the money?
Kathleen 说:
western union , moneygram
jie 说:
and how could i trust you?
Kathleen 说:
we have the item track numbers
Kathleen 说:
we once sent to ur country
Kathleen 说:
u can have a check
jie 说:
u know where I am?
Kathleen 说:
france?
jie 说:
nope
Kathleen 说:
so where a u /
jie 说:
aussie here
Kathleen 说:
?
jie 说:
australia i mean
Kathleen 说:
oh
Kathleen 说:
EA846411300CN
EA850869888CN
ea856530010cn
EA921128660CN AUSTRALIA
EA763863474CN
http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp

jie 说:
what is it?
Kathleen 说:
item track number
Kathleen 说:
you can track them online
Kathleen 说:
we once sent our item to Australia
jie 说:
ok fine
jie 说:
still need your adddres details
jie 说:
and you are?
Kathleen 说:
our address?
Kathleen 说:
right?
jie 说:
yep
Kathleen 说:
Room 1023,Zhongguancun DINGHAO mansion ,Hai Dian District BeiJing 100021 China
jie 说:
you are...name
Kathleen 说:
Yan Lv
Apr 22, 2007 10:09
so advices here
1. I am not sure if the addres details are true or not cos I am not currently in Beijing. So I hope someone from Beijing can help us to find out if the address and phone number is true.
2. Where are you now? It sounds you are not in China now. If they really did that to you and IF we are abt to call the police, we still need some actrual evidents.
3. Have you track down the good with the track numbers like what she told me?
Apr 22, 2007 13:41
  • SANYACHINA
"So on 22/03/2007 I sent her £225 GBP thinking she will send me 2 nokia N95"

Here is the mistake. I never send money in advance. Some foreign freinds ask me to help them to send money to Chinese companies in advance, but I am not agree, because of these situations.
I hope the police will catch them and wish you good luck with the evidences!
Apr 25, 2007 11:38
  • WIZARD1982
poor boy, just treat it as you pay the tuitions, BENEFIT NEVER COMES BY YOU AUTOMATICLY!
Apr 27, 2007 11:13
  • HABSFORLIFE4
This is B/S. I just them money for 4 Nokia N95's And I new it was funny the whole time. Now she is telling me they sent the wrong item and I have to ship it back to them when I get it. I told her to go you know what her self and she better send my money back or I'm sending my friends from Fujioan to get her and take care of care. She said once I get the WRONG item she will send my money back via western union and then I ship the item. Any info and these people wouldf be great. I'm working with the FBi fraud department right now. Were going to find them. I just hope my friends in Chian find them first.
May 1, 2007 10:34
  • JEDI2K4
I too have fallen into their trap. luckily (i hope) I filed a dispute with PayPal after falling upon this website. A REALLY BIG THANK YOU. By filing a dispute they couldnt access their monies from their account and wanted to me cancel the dispute so they could get their money then release the phones. I dont think soooo. Once i sent them the link to this site all contact has been lost. I wonder why.
I am now awaiting response from Paypal.
Keep u posted.
Jedi2k4
May 15, 2007 09:24
  • LUIGI1969
Volleys, i am an Italian Internet user also I have been cheated for these people, I have through paid Western Union, if there is to stop toward find these people to do them and some datum of mine serves you also ask it to me.
Luigi1969
May 23, 2007 12:50
  • PAULBIS
hi people guess wot ive a little information 4u ......maybe just a coincidence but here goes yes i was done over by the same person but i paid by paypal and still lost out(sorry jedi2k4 but u wont get yr money back) anyway eres a little information so hopefully we can all kick her in the head

You have placed your order at our website: www.oureage.com
As to your order 2 Nokia N95

The price for you is 300EUR,18EUr for carriage cost, 5 EUR for insurance

So the total price is=2X(300+18+5)=646EUR

This price has already included the tax, custom fee.

You can send us your payment via western union, bank transfer and MoneyGram. After we confirm your payment we will send you your item ASAP and offer you your item track number.

Western Union:

Western Union: www.westernunion.com
First Name: Yan
Last Name: Lv
Full Name:Yan(first name) Lv(last name)
City: BeiJing
Address:Room 1023,Zhongguancun DINGHAO mansion ,Hai Dian District BeiJing 100021 China

Bank Transfer:

BANK OF CHINA BEIJING BRANCH
NO.25,DONG SAN HUAN SOUTH STREET BEIJING CHINA
A/C holder's name :Yan(first name) Lv(last name)
A/C No.:4060600-0188-010041-5
SWIFT CODE:BKCH CN BJ 110

MoneyGram:

MoneyGram: www.moneygram.com
My first name: Yan
My last name: Lv
My address: Room 1023,Zhongguancun DINGHAO mansion ,Hai Dian District, BeiJing ,China 100021
Full name: Yan Lv
City: Beijing

After we confirm your payment , we will arrange your shipment ASAP.

Here we need your following info:

--- MTCN:money transfer control number (We need this number to confirm your payment)
---Your full name
---Your phone number
---Your detailed address that your item can reach you

Thank you for your cooperation in advance, hope we can have a happy and pleasant partnership.

Kind Regards,
Kathleen

this is wot i got in my email if any1 else wishes to talk about these people please send me an email to hotmail.com|paulbis100
lets get em .....paul
Post a Reply to: Can You HELP?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code