Menu
A boy was eaten by a crocodile
May 16, 2007 00:27
  • JCNILE123
crocs don't go to the peoples pond, people goes to the crocs pond. have you ever seen a croc walking down main st,????
May 17, 2007 10:57
  • LIONPOWER
Hi Evening,
" I feel my hairs on the back of my neck rising"
I never seen Chinese girls hairs on neck, rather their neck cream shining.
So I am doubt--- where you get the hairs?
May 18, 2007 00:44
  • RACHELS
I don't know if this is the "correct" crocodile attack (how many are there in China in a two week period?), but from what I've heard, the children were provoking and prodding the crocodile when it attacked. Of course if the child doesn't know any better, it is definitely the fault of the parent. But sometimes kids are just mean to animals for the sake of being bullies and, if this is the case, then the animal was only defending itself and its pride.
May 18, 2007 04:53
  • EVENING
Lion,
My hair is so long that it covers my neck! I don't mean my hair grows on my neck. That would be terrible! haha..........^_&
May 18, 2007 10:54
  • LIONPOWER
Evening your first writing is OK.
Just I make a joke.

--- not possible to rising your long head hairs.
May 18, 2007 11:53
Perhaps it is very advanced thinking that they only shoot one of the crocodiles - possibly they decided they were able to identify the 'ring-leader', and by shooting just him they could set an example that would 'educate' the remaining crocs?

If so, the further step of splitting the remaining crocs up and distributing them widely could be a work of pure genius - if these crocs 'spread the word' to their new croc-ponds that eating boys is punishable by shooting, then, who knows, the day may dawn that little boys can bully such dangerous creatures with impunity!

Pardon me for trying to find humour even in such tragedy.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A boy was eaten by a crocodile
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code