Menu
Shopping for MP4 and digital Cameras
Apr 24, 2007 20:18
  • BOOTSY
I would be travelling to Beijing soon. I would like to know where is the best place to shop for MP4 and Digital Camera. I am looking to stay at the Wangfujing area, or because of my interest is only shopping I would consider staying in the better shopping area. I bought some Ipod at the silk market, and they just don't work here in the US.
Apr 24, 2007 20:22
  • CALIFORNIA
If you want to buy MP4 and Digital Camera,Zhong Guang Cun is a best place!

Near the 4th north ring road!The price is cheaper than the other places!

Good luck!
Apr 25, 2007 00:08
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
I concur, Zhongguancun/中关村 in Haidian District/海淀区 is perhaps the best place to be shopping for electronics. Among other places in Zhongguancun, you could try the Hailong Building/海龙大厦.
Apr 25, 2007 03:26
  • CALIFORNIA
Ding Hao is also nice:-)
May 6, 2007 08:06
  • BOOTSY
This may be asking too much, but I will try anyway. Can you provide me some more information. Is it in Beijing? are there Hotels nearby or a website I can look? Also the name of the store? If you can I would appreciate. Thanks again
bootys
May 6, 2007 08:09
  • BOOTSY
Thanks for your response. Is this area in Beijing? Can you reccommend any hotel here? let me know if you can. I appreciate your reply. Thanks
Bootsy
May 7, 2007 21:25
  • APAULT
I have a related question: is it possible to buy cameras with dials, stored instructions etc in English?
May 7, 2007 22:40
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
Bootsy: The places mentioned above are in Beijing's Haidian District.
Apault: Yes. Well, there's not too much you can do about the outside bits, but they're always useable, but all the electronic gadgets I've seen can be set to English or Chinese. Hmmm.... Computers? You can ask for English versions of software, a little persistence will get you what you need.
Post a Reply to: Shopping for MP4 and digital Cameras
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code