Menu
Tang Dynasty Dinner Show
Apr 25, 2007 03:35
  • FIONASMAYA
Tang Dynasty Dinner Show

In China’s time-honored history, Xi’an plays an irreplaceable role. It served as the national capital for 13 dynasties, ranging more than 1,300 years. The Tang Dynasty is regarded as the most progressive and prosperous era in the days of Imperial China. The music and dance of the tang dynasty are symbols of the glory and splendor of Chinese civilization. So when visiting in Xi’an, it is worthy for you to watch the performance of The Tang Dynasty Dinner Show. You will enjoy music played on ancient Chinese instruments such as the Pi Pa, a hand plucked string instrument, the Rang, Gu Zheng, Erhu, Yanquin, Dizi, Sheng, Pai Xiao, 24 tone Bronze bell chimes, Suo Na and a group of percussion instruments. Do not let these names daunt you, you are sure to enjoy their rich and varied sounds and the wonderful music they provide. Besides The Tang Dynasty Dinner Show, in Xi’an, you can enjoy absolutely wonderful nightlife, you can enjoy the night scenery around the Bell Tower, stroll on ht e ancient Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square and watch the music fountain performance in the traditional way. As for the modern and fashionable ways, you can sing in the KTV, hang out in a bar, or dance in a Disco and so on. If you will have a tour in Xi’an, don’t forget to experience these wonderful forms of nightlife. They will leave you beautiful memories.

Apr 25, 2007 04:16
  • LOSTLOST
sounds good!
Apr 25, 2007 21:35
  • FAERIEQUEENE
are these your personal experience and travel review??
Apr 27, 2007 19:57
  • SERENA07
I saw this show in Tang Dynasty Palace in Xian a month ago. It's really impressive, and the food tastes good there. :)
Apr 28, 2007 04:48
  • ELLEN77
What's the exact location of it? I must go there someday. :)
Apr 29, 2007 22:20
  • CHINAARTS
i want to learn to cook them for my kids, woo
Post a Reply to: Tang Dynasty Dinner Show
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code