Menu
to be your guaid in Changsha, China
Apr 25, 2007 16:07
  • CANDYTANG
Hello everyone:
I am a student in US, NorthDakota State. Since alot of American helped me when I has been here first time.I'd like to be your tour guide in Changsha.China. I am well familiar with all the interesting places inChangsha.
Now I’m studing in US, I will go back Changsha China spending my summer vacation at 15th,May. If you are interested to travel Changsha China during this date to 25th,June and need a tour guide, please feel free to contact me. I am a volunteer.

Email: yahoo.com|xiaoxiao_tanya (Wei)
Tele: 1-701-2312280(before 12th May 2007)
Mobile: 01186 13787005550(after 14th May 2007)
Apr 26, 2007 08:16
  • JABAROOTOO
Dear Xiaoxiao,

Perhaps you haven't noticed yet but there is a member, Focusfocus, who has been asking about school for her children in Changsha. You might be able to help her out by checking if there are any International Schools for Expat children where all subjects are taught in English. I'm not sure that her children will manage in any of the Chinese schools until they have learnt some of the language.

Hope you can help.
Enjoy your trip home.
J

Apr 26, 2007 16:50
  • CANDYTANG
Dear Jabarootoo:
Thank you for providing the imformation. But how can I help her. Does her children already been there now or they are just going to find a school? I sure I can help them knowing the lauguage soon. I f you met her can you told her to contact me? Thank you.

Best regards
xiaoxiao
Post a Reply to: to be your guaid in Changsha, China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code