Menu
Will you do this?
Apr 28, 2007 20:07
  • KEVIN0518
At present, you will read more and more news about the artificial beauties if you search on the internet or read the newspapers. Even some copetitions are held for these girls to show their beauty. People disire of being more beautiful. We can understand this. More and more young girls go to the hospitals to have the plastic surgeries. They believe that they will be more beautiful and attractive after the surgery. Yes, after the surgery, they have realized their dream of being a beauty. And what is more surprising is that some boys have the transsexual surgeries to become a girl. Take He Lixiu as the example. He has the transsexual surgery and became a woman. It is really unbelievable.
Here comes the questions:"will you have the plastic surgery, girls? " How do you think the artificial beauties? Boys, I want to know your opinions. You have your say on this issue.
Apr 28, 2007 20:09
  • KEVIN0518
Let's see the first artificial beauty in China.
This is she before having the plastic surgery.

Apr 28, 2007 20:12
  • KEVIN0518
After the surgery. Sorry, forget to introduce her. Her name is Hao Lulu.

Apr 28, 2007 20:33
  • ZOEY
How to say?
use an old saying to express my opinion—— 身体发肤,受之父母,不敢毁伤,孝之始也.
Apr 28, 2007 22:51
  • TRAVELDREAM
As long as it brings about no health problems, why not choose to be more beautiful?
Apr 28, 2007 23:09
  • ELLEN77
They really have changed into another person, how can their relatives, families and others who are acquaintant with them accept it?
Apr 29, 2007 01:18
  • MIRANDAZHAO
No, I won't do it! Terrible and painful!!
Apr 29, 2007 06:03
  • DAVEC
There are several issues here, firstly as an individual you have the right to choose what you do with your body, after all it is yours. Secondly if the person in the photo thinks she is unattractive and needs surgery then I suggest she needs friends and support more because clearly she is not ugly. Finally if it makes the individual happy then is it not a good thing? If I feel down I will maybe go shopping and buy something to cheer myself up. These people are doing what they feel they need to do to make them happy.
Personally I would never have any surgery as I just accept I am who I am.
Apr 29, 2007 11:34
  • WIZARD1982
well, i don't advocate but i can accept, this is the other's choice, their willing, we have not the right to criticize them,
Apr 29, 2007 17:46
  • LIONPOWER
Plastic surgery have limitations. We need to change nose and eye lid folding. First one not a problem but second one not possible.
I belieave in God who create us as per his wish. So I have no wish to change myself wheather I am short or long, black or white, long nose or flat nose.
Apr 29, 2007 22:26
  • KEVIN0518
Yes, people have their right to do what they want. Personally, I like those who have the natural beauty. The good appearance is more attractive, but if those who have good appearance can have knowledge, good personality, that is the best.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you do this?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code