Menu
Cheap hotel in HK
Apr 29, 2007 07:15
  • DAVEC
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel to stay in HK. Last year I stayed in Kowloon for 1 night but it was paid for by a friend and I understand HK is very expensive. I need 1 night before I travel on to Yunnan and 2 nights when i get back before flying out.
Apr 29, 2007 20:00
  • CAOJUAN157
Anne Black Guest House (YWCA) Hotel may be the cheapest one, you can check it yourself.
May 2, 2007 10:01
  • FAERIEQUEENE
that's a question that i usually cannot answer... the hotel prices are rocketing in Hong Kong and they charge like 'seafood' prices, as the locals say, in accordance with the influx of visitors during trade fairs and other events that seem to be every other week.

Backpackers seem to have their own places to go
May 2, 2007 17:29
  • DAVEC
Maybe I should look at returning to last years hotel, it was clean and conveniently located.After all its just a place to sleep after a hard days photographing.
May 31, 2007 10:23
  • ROYNG11
If you are looking for the cheap but clean and relax accommodation, you can try to stay in the resort on Island. Below website provides resort, hope it helps
http://involvementstay.com/island.htm
Jun 1, 2007 07:13
  • JHALLUCINE
I know some friend who stayed at one of the two international youth hostels in HK. It was 70 HK dollars/night, clean and reputable like all good YHA hostels. Only drawback is both of them are pretty far from downtown or even city area. Suggest you check the map to see if that kind of distance is fine for you. =D
Post a Reply to: Cheap hotel in HK
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code