Menu
china tours from kuala lumpur
Apr 30, 2007 18:55
  • SINEE
We are planning to go to KL in sept 2007 and have 7 days spare to spend and wanted to tour in china around beijing and shanghai.
could anyone recommend me how to arrange a tour in KL and who is the best travel agent to contact and web site address.
Should we contact the travel agent in KL or china. We want a customise tour for our family of 4 only since we have small kids. Being together with other peoples in the tour will slow them down..we want a bit upmarket tour with 4 to 5 stars accomodation etc.
Please help
May 6, 2007 06:40
  • KSWONG
When u get to KL, just buy a copy of the local newspaper, turn to the Classifieds page and take your pick. There are hundreds of tour packages from KL to China.
May 11, 2007 05:07
  • BETWEENUS21
just go into any travel agencies in a better shooping centre or shopping malls - Travel agencies like Reliance is ok and reputable - but of course be wary of small-sized tour agencies offices. Or perhaps u cn check online with the airlines like malaysian airlines at http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/main.html
Jun 6, 2007 04:19
  • MHWONG
I came across GEM Travel located in Taman Tun Dr Ismail here in KL. It's an upmarket kind of travel agent that caters for small groups of 4 and above. I was contemplating going with them, but felt that I could do alot with the RM800 per person savings if I go on the normal 20+ people per group tour.

Anyway, you can look up their phone no. in the local Yellow pages.
Post a Reply to: china tours from kuala lumpur
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code