Menu
lhelp: left-luggage in Pudong airport
May 1, 2007 00:13
  • AGNESD
Hi!

I am leaving in Sydney and comming to China in June for holidays. As I am on my way to Europe, I would like to leave a luggage in Shanghai (Pudong airport) for the duration of my trip so I can travel lighter. I have been looking on internet for any information about Pudong left-luggage facilities, appearantly there are 4 desk, but I could not find the fees and if I could leave a luggage for as long as 20 days!
Any help would be much appreciated, as I really don't want to travel around with 10 extra kgs...

thanks a lot!
:)

May 1, 2007 01:16
  • DOMROM
HI Agnes,
I am a Canadian shuffling back and forth between my home in Canada and my China Apartment in Ningbo.I will look inot this when I am in Pudong airport next week and will get back to you.I am almost positive you can leave it for an extended stay but I will get you more details
Rgds
Dominic
May 1, 2007 17:43
  • AGNESD
Hi Dominic!

Thank you very much for your help, if you have to time to check at the airport that would be really nice of you!
I can't wait to get to China!
:)

agnes
May 8, 2007 04:20
  • JABAROOTOO
It could add up. We left my mothers luggage in Guangzhou for a week and it was over Y500 yuan. Why not send it home as unaccompanied luggage and have someone pick it up in Sydney for you. This is the best way to get excess luggage home as well instead of paying the excess weight fee. We also discovered this after paying a huge amount for my mothers luggage.

But you live and learn.

Perhaps Dominic can check both these options for you.
Post a Reply to: lhelp: left-luggage in Pudong airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code