Menu
Where do you get your inspiration for your travels?
May 3, 2007 07:05
  • MOISES9485
Where do you get your inspiration for your travels?
Is it from seeing pictures in glossy magazines?
From seeing offers in the travel agent's window?
From hearing the tales of others who have traveled?
From the internet? Or from somewhere else?

What inspires you to travel?
May 3, 2007 16:14
  • DAVEC
For me it is to see other cultures and increase my knowledge and experience. Broaden my horizons.
May 3, 2007 19:54
  • PEA28COCK
traveling can give good chance to know other people, to get more friends and what's more can make me learn more about cultures and customs.
May 3, 2007 23:41
Often from documentaries we see on TV. If they look interesting we’ll start looking around on the Internet if it can be done and if the whole region is interesting. If that’s the case, we go for it .... I’m also a member of Traveler videos. The site is travelervideos.com. They have a large collection of videos and I recommend the sites to travel lovers.
May 4, 2007 00:35
  • GRIZ326
Something about China fascinated me, so I return.

My other travels outside of the US have always been connected with work.

I still want to travel in Australia, New Zealand, India, and Africa.

In fact, I hope to have a dangerous game hunt in Africa in the next year or two.

May 4, 2007 04:30
  • APAULT
Mostly like Dave and Peacock: it's the meeting peeople in their own cultures and seeing natural beauty - I meant the hills and valleys, not the gals on this occasion!. So although I may touch on the tourist sites occasionally, they are not a high priority.
May 7, 2007 22:09
  • CHYNAGYRL
When I first started traveling, it was inspired by the desire to know my family and where they came from. My mom's from Taiwan and my dad was a war refugee in Hong Kong, and he took me to see the refugee school he attended on a remote island there. I was pretty shocked the first time I went to Asia... but it led to more journeys to meet pen pals and discover places I'd only ever seen in magazines before. The next place I want to visit is South America, because of the pictures of Macchu Picchu I've seen in magazines. :-)
Post a Reply to: Where do you get your inspiration for your travels?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code