Menu
I need tips on going to Nanning , and maybe getting married
Apr 1, 2004 15:35
  • YESMAN
I plan to go to Nanning sometime in the next 12 months and need any helpful tips on airfare discounts /hotels ect.... While I'm there I plan to marry a wonderful woman ... I need advice on this as well . I know very little about any of the paperwork that must be done .... thanks
Apr 1, 2004 15:36
  • JACOB258
I am also planning to go to China, probably in November. I know a little about the whole process. Please contact me and we can compare notes.
Apr 1, 2004 15:38
  • MAXI
I hope you two do not mind me asking for any information regarding getting married. Is it possible to bring my girlfriend to England and then marry here in England. At present I have no information at all regarding papers etc.Any information whatsoever would be much appreciated.My e-mail address is cgone1@aol,com.
Thankyou in anticipation.
Apr 1, 2004 15:38
  • BARBARA
I have visited Nanning in Feb of this year to meet a lady. I plan on returning in October for 3 or 4 weeks. I have filed for a fiancee visa last month, this process will take about 10 to 12 months before she will be given a K-1 visa which will allow her to stay in USA for 90 days, if we do not marry in the 90 day period she would have to return to China. But of course I am sure that will not happen we will want to marry as soon as she arrives here.
Post a Reply to: I need tips on going to Nanning , and maybe getting married
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code