Menu
Charity and Stars
May 5, 2007 01:48
  • PEA28COCK
There are more and more entertainment stars, no matter in China or in Hollywood, taking part in charity. I am sure that all of you have noticed it.

Do they really want to do something for others? Or want to grab the donated money to satisfy themselves? Or just a way to get fame?.... What, after all, are the real reason in your mind? :)
May 5, 2007 02:02
  • MELODYCHOW
When you are a toff, part of money being donated affects nothing on your life. In my opinion, some of them may just set up a good image and earn a prestige in this way, hoping their fans to consider them as being of good moral quality and thus earn much higher evaluation from the public.
May 5, 2007 02:08
  • PEA28COCK
yes, taking part in charity is really a good way of propaganda for themselves. maybe just a small devotion, but there must be a very satisfatory return.

Charity is a wise investiment. :)
May 5, 2007 03:36
  • MELODYCHOW
Anyway, the result of their donation is good. Those who really need help will benefit much from this behavior. That's enough. I just care much about the result, which is the hope of all of us.
May 5, 2007 20:04
  • MAY001
Yes, no matter what they want, Charity is a good thing for those who need help. I do hope more and more stars and richs can participate in this kind of activities.

Post a Reply to: Charity and Stars
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code