Menu
Looking for English Native friends
May 7, 2007 08:57
  • LOEB
Hi buddies! I'm a college student from China. I'm interested in making foreign friends who speak native-level English.
I could practice my English with you and so in return, you could learn Chinese from me as well. I would be ready to provide you any whatsoever help within China, for free of charge!
So, why hesitate? Drop me an email or a call anytime you feel like it!
May 7, 2007 08:59
  • LOEB
Hi buddies! I'm a college student from China. I'm interested in making foreign friends who speak native-level English.
I could practice my English with you and so in return, you could learn Chinese from me as well. I would be ready to provide you any whatsoever help within China, for free of charge!
So, why hesitate? Drop me an email or a call anytime you feel like it!
My email address is sina.com.cn|up87
My telephone is 0086-15980257816
May 7, 2007 09:23
  • JABAROOTOO
Where do you live is a more vital peice of information. And do you have a name that you go by? Most of us appreciate the face to face kind of friendship!
May 7, 2007 09:28
  • LOEB
That's exactly what I hoped - a face-to-face friendship. I'm normally based in Fuzhou City of Fujian Province, quite nearby Xiamen. I hope to find a native English speaker and maintain a friendship on the daily basis. Actually internet is not so accessible for me on the daily basis, so i'd prefer any potential friends call my mobile. I'd love to be your guide in Fujian province as well!
Post a Reply to: Looking for English Native friends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code