Menu
Coffee and Toilet Paper
May 14, 2007 05:15
  • PETERSEAFORD
these things must seem simple to you people but very important to me and to late tofind out AFTER i arrive.

that mix of nescafe/sugar and dried milk powder. i can experiment but do the authorities think that it may be something other than a refreshing drink??
i love a peaceful life - no drama if you get what i mean. - will experiment and await your opinions

regards peter

May 14, 2007 16:23
  • PETERSEAFORD
now discover tours frm here ran by
macley valley travel
China holiday
helen wong
bunnik tours
as well as
wendy wu

the bunnik tour reads the best - 21 days plus the Yangtize can be added - another 4 days.

my problem is are any of you persons aware of any of these tour companies in China and which would you suggest for a newboy wanting to learn about and see China.

would value your advise

regards peter
May 14, 2007 21:01
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Why not directly try TCG?

You can check the page http://www.travelchinaguide.com/tour/default.htm for more tour information! : )

Thanks
May 15, 2007 03:58
  • APAULT
You can leave out the milk powder and buy small packets of milk cheaply at all foodshops.
May 20, 2007 19:41
  • LAO3HAN4RICK
A couple packs of wipes are relatively light. Walmarts in China are becoming relatively popular in the larger cities but it is hard to say how close you will be to one. You can buy a number of essential items at China Walmarts, some that are even cheaper than in your home country.

In Kunming, there was one right around the corner from our hotel, a huge multi-story building. Good luck.

Rick
Jun 14, 2011 05:10
GUESTPHILSMITH4 Hello

I am new here at develop.blip.tv and was wondering if anybody is aware of anyplace I can purchase some Arnette Sunglasses like a cheap or discount cost.

I am going on a skiing vacation in the future as well as I've noticed that these eyeglasses are fantastic however I can't afford much.

many thanks

Phil
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Coffee and Toilet Paper
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code