Menu
Buying Wholesale Clothing In Shanghai
May 11, 2007 22:41
  • ILYA
I wanted to know about the wholesale clothing they have in Shanghai, and I wanted to open a butique in America, and I was wondering if I can get any names of the company's that i can buy alot of clothing from, and if I would be able to recieve some magazines or their site so i can view what kind of clothing they sell, the price of them, and so I can order them.

Thanks Waiting For Replies :D
May 11, 2007 23:31
  • ADAMMER
you can find Wholesale Clothing On Qipu Road of downtown Shanghai.
May 12, 2007 09:13
  • ILYA
yea but as I see it its not like a company, its a bazaar where people sell stuff, I want to orer clothing from there to here through companies and through catalogs.
May 12, 2007 10:19
  • ANDYCHAN
you mean chain stores right? so what kind of consumers you target on?for chinese people in the state?or for the americans.
well,if for chinese people,you can consider some famous brand in china,like jeanswest or baleno,because they in china for years,
cheap and good quality.you elso can logon to alibaba,it may helps.
May 12, 2007 10:23
  • ILYA
no I need to target american people with brands like versace, D&G, bebe, gucci.. and stuff like that...
May 12, 2007 12:40
  • ANDYCHAN
that's tough,i mean its hard in shanghai,rome is the place you should go.well,chinese local brands are not really famous enough,all of them.none like gucci,dkny.. even gap,levis,wangler...so what i trying to say is,if it has to be shanghai,try "tangzhuang".have you ever heard that?and "yupu"is the most famous brand in china.
May 13, 2007 09:15
  • ILYA
yea but thats not what im looking for.. not the chinese brands, not even gap, I need fendi, gucci, D&G, versace, and thats it...
May 13, 2007 11:32
  • ANDYCHAN
ok,if you not looking for local brands,what you came for?and i think most of high level brands in china like fendi,gucci are only got permission to sell stuff in china,maybe just in shanghai,distribution not allow to happening in outside the permission area.so you want take stuff like that to overseas from china,i think that's not a way.
Oct 14, 2008 06:30
GUEST73217 The only Gucci, Fendi etc you can get in China from wholesalers are either more expensive than in Europe where those brands are actually from or replicas. Pretty naive way of thinking that you'll just get some Chinese wholesale sites just like that. If it were that easy everybody would be doing it!
Apr 21, 2009 01:37
GUESTMIKE i wanna open a discount store.in u.s.,where i can contact directly in china
Apr 21, 2009 13:56
GUEST72216 hi,
What kind of products you are looking for your store?There are so many wholesale markets in Guangzhou city.
Pls feel free to contact me when you need any infors of wholesale markets in China.

Regards

Angel
Email:gmail.com|leather09
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buying Wholesale Clothing In Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code