Menu
Buying Wholesale Clothing In Shanghai
Dec 27, 2020 06:49
GUEST34227 is noracora a quality legit company. I am starting my own boutique and love everything on the site but am apprehensive due to many negative reviews.
Jun 28, 2021 22:21
  • BRACKWOM
You can check Wenzhou City clothes wholesale Market
Mar 18, 2022 13:15
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Hope you are doing well.
We are internatonal logistics forwarder, we are in this business since 2009. We specialize in Europeans, UK, US lines(other countries are available too), we provide one-stop, door to door service. Our business including: Sea shipping, air shipping, railway shipping, express. We are based in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, but not only limite in these cities, any other cities in China, we can provide service. Our service is excellent, prices are very competitive and the delivery time can be guarantted.
If you have any goods want to ship from China, please feel free to contact us, we will give you the best prices.
My email: hotmail.com|caijun_BIll
Phone No.: +86 13710648656
What'sapp/wechat: +86 13710648656
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Jan 31, 2023 17:22
  • ARLIN222
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buying Wholesale Clothing In Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code