Menu
Dual Entry Visa Application - Entry Dates?
May 12, 2007 06:12
  • NEEWAY2000
We will be in China at some point between June and September, for perhaps 35 days, entering in Beijing, hoping to Hong Kong, then reentering and heading to Lhasa. I understand we need a dual entry for this.
We want to keep entry/re-entry/exit dates flexible, but the application form asks for entry dates. What should we put? 1 June and 2 June?
Thanks
May 12, 2007 08:01
  • JABAROOTOO
I don't think it matters too much just make you Itinerary clear stating in which order you will be visiting each place. Is there anyway you can go to HK before or after China Mainland and this will alleviate your concern and need for dual entry although you probably need another to reenter after Tibet too.

Should get some more answers for those who have been there recently. You certainly still need a permit to get into Tibet.
May 12, 2007 22:53
  • APAULT
I would use dates that allow for more time. My dual entry is for 3 months each, second one muct start within 6 months. Mostly you can get 3 month visas but if 2 times one month is ok, it is not critical for you if they won't give them (usually will it seems but not guaranteed). But as J has just said, they don't usually worry too much... plenty of red tape though!
Post a Reply to: Dual Entry Visa Application - Entry Dates?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code