Menu
First time in beijing
May 12, 2007 10:08
  • DIC333
Hi there!!

I will be in beijing for a couple of days and I am thinking about to stay in a hostel but there are a lots of hostels.
maybe one of you can tell me and my friend where is the best place to stay or which is your favourite hostel in beijing.
Thanks for your replies THANK YOU!!!!!
: )
May 12, 2007 20:35
  • STOCKTOV
the most convenient one is the hostelling international one that's just across from the train station. if you walk out of the train station, go over the walking-overpass, and directly ahead of you, on the other side of the road, is the hostel.

it's most convenient because it's on the subway line and it's right there at the train station. it's really clean and the staff have good english, but it's not the cheapest (60RMB per night for a dorm style room) and the walls of the rooms are thin so it's not exactly "quiet".

there are others i would recommend but they are further away from subway lines and stuff. let me know if you want to know about them
May 19, 2007 18:25
  • HOPE2008
Hi, DIC333, I 'd like to recommend to you some special hotels because I often provides translation services to them. If you are interested, you may contact me by email: 126.com|yyyj2008, I will tell you which the most special hotel is:) some foreign friends said they like it very much but they thought the hotel is expensive. For them and me, the decoration and performance , evironment are really special ....
May 27, 2007 09:04
  • DIC333
Hi stocktov
Thanks for the information, so you wouldnt choose another hostel if you stay again in beijing?
can you tell me the name of the hostel or if possible the web-address.
Well 60 RMB isnĀ“t that expensive that are 6 euros in my opinion very cheap but dont think I am looking for a more expensive one, nooo way : )
Do they offer breakfast?? ok thats all I want to know by now.
thanks again for ypur reply.
bye bye
Jun 27, 2007 05:28
  • ELLYSE
My personal favourite is Downtown Backpackers (http://www.backpackingchina.com).
Post a Reply to: First time in beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code