Menu
What's Changchun like?
Oct 3, 2011 22:47
GUESTOMAIMA ... Hello people, What about the food? is there Hala food?
Feb 19, 2013 22:20
GUEST58216 Hi, Im gonna teach English in Changchun not really for a living but for adventure and experience. can anyone tell me whether 3500 rmb is enough to sustain myself for one month? do Chinese students also have much respect for non-white foreign teachers like me? by the way Im asian, from the Philippines specifically. Thank you.
Jun 20, 2013 02:10
GUEST06209 Hi ,

This is Dalina , i need some help here
We are a Australian Coffee company having a fair in chuan chun We looking for female or male foreign students keen to work in these areas : Reception, waitress and PR .
No experience necessary as full training is provided.
Period: 16th to 25th, August, 2013, 10 days.
Working location: Changchun Agricultural Expo, Jingyue Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Changchun City, Jilin Province.
Work for: 12th China Changchun International Agricultural Food Fair (CCIAFF)
http://www.ccnby.com
If you are interested, kindly please contact us via email or phone.
Miss . Dalina
Cell: 13696928507
E-mail: qq.com|779043863
Jul 12, 2013 07:16
GUEST54162 Hello Dalina

I am a foreign student that is interested in your post on this web site, right now I am not in Changchun but I am trying to find a job in this city, is it possible any vacancies in your company during the Fall 2013 starting September.

you can contact me via e-mail: gmail.com|ahror.valiev

I will be grateful if you write answer

Thank you in advance
Nov 5, 2014 22:54
GUEST74117 Hello,
I hope someone is still reading this. I'm an Au pair currently living with a family in Changchun. As I feel quite isolated and a bit lost I'm looking for some contacts that could help me or that I could make friends with
Please contact me at hotmail.de|sab-chan
Jul 2, 2015 03:40
GUEST13687 Hi, I've seen there's not a lot of recent information on this site, but hopefully someone still reads this. I'm about to travel for my work to Changchun and I'm scheduled to stay for about 2 weeks. Anyone any suggestions what to do in the evening? Any Restaurant or bar tips you care to share? I love good food, a descent beer and a game of pool :-) any other tips and suggestions are also welcome of course. Hope hear from you, people of Changchun
Jul 14, 2015 14:51
GUEST23935 Hi every body... I am intended to come Changchun for my doctoral study at NENU... As of no experience and no such info about things like, (study quality. Teacher behavior, Unv. culture, dorm at Unv., muslim food, social life of international students, perception of Changchun people about Muslims there, weather, availability of course books in English language in Market... Challenges for international students); are getting me worry and I am not clear about these things so I can not decide what to do... And FINALLY WHAT LAGUAGE TO BRING AND WHAT NOT..?
Any body thete !? Plz clear me above mentioned things rather help me in this regard... I will be grateful to you.. Anybody can also inbox me at " gmail.com|nhb78692 "

Thanks.
Sep 5, 2015 08:23
GUEST30176 Don't forget to bring your own stock of makeup. Unless you have Asian skin color they probably won't have your color available. I know my African American friends seem to like to bring some specialty hair products for their hair type. Bringing little comfort foods and things like a stash of your favorite American style tea or your favorite flavored coffee beans is nice but often doesn't make the suitcase cut your first trip. You can get Multivitamins and specialty vitamins but they are much more expensive here so might bring at least some with you. I've never been to Changchun but lived in central China for many years.
Dec 16, 2015 12:59
GUESTOLIVIER... Hello, I will arrive in changchun next month for a 2 years contract at a canadian high school as a maths science teacher..
I have some questions about changchun: I'm a bodybuilder and want to continue to workout there, is there any gym there? What is the perception of people for bodybuilders? Will I find easily protein powder and other creatine/glutamine/...etc?
Jul 24, 2016 11:04
GUEST12425 Hello this email for you no longer exists. Can you please provide an updated one?
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What's Changchun like?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code