Menu
Chinese team next match
May 26, 2007 20:25
  • SAKDI
who knows the next fixture of Chinese football team and how are they go on with the preparation?
May 26, 2007 22:15
  • GURTY
Chinese football team? a bit geheral, any specified name of the certain game?
May 27, 2007 02:41
  • SAKDI
The National team is what I meant
May 27, 2007 21:23
  • KEVIN0518
Well, for the men team, they will start their journey to USA on May 30th. The purpose is to prepare for the Asia Cup held in July. They will have a warm-up match with American national team and other two club teams. On June 2, the first match between China and America will begin.
May 28, 2007 19:11
  • SAKDI
Thanks, Kevin, for answering the question, actually I'm a fan of Chinese National team. I think the style they are playing is quite effective enough but sometimes the stamina(of some players) seem to fade out near the end of the game. Now let talk about English football. Can you analyse the chance of West Bromwich to secure the final place in Premeire League next season, and I wonder where is the homeground of team? (name of the ground and city located)
May 28, 2007 20:02
  • KEVIN0518
Sakdi, you are a fan of Chinese National team? I was surprised by this. For Chinese people, national team (men) has hurt his fans a lot. Their fans support him but they do not play very well. Their fans are discouraged by him. For me, I seldom watch their games.

For West Bromwich, I am sorry that I am not familiar with this team. On Monday, Derby defeated West Bromwich 1 to 0 and was promoted to England's Premier League. Sounds you like this team. Can you tell me something about it?
May 28, 2007 20:18
  • SAKDI
I'm really sorry for West Brom question, that was quite outdated. I was very busy and engaged by other business and didn't follow the sport pages, thank you for your information. As for what I know about West Brom. is that, Bryan Robson, the former English team captain of the 80' used to play in this team,am I right? I perceirved that the team should be in Birmingham or somewhere nearby.
May 28, 2007 21:18
  • KEVIN0518
Thanks, Sakdi.

Yes, you are right. He had played for this team from September 1972 to October 1981.
Post a Reply to: Chinese team next match
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code