Menu
Surender of Sacrifice?
May 28, 2007 01:33
  • ZOEY
To surrender or sacrifice is a question for the soldiers. If you choose to surrender, you can save your own life but lose your dignity of being a soldier. Your comrades will think you are a coward. Well, if you choose to sacrifice, you will be called a "hero" and be praised and remembered by others. But for your parents or wives, it is really painful.

To my understanding, to sacrifice for your motherland is your honor and to defend your country from invading is your duty. Therefore, as a soldier, you should fight for your motherland till death.

My friends, if you are a soldier, what will you choose when your army was defeated by others, to surrender or fight with your enemy till death?
May 28, 2007 02:00
  • CHERYL
To fight with he enemy till death, of course, because you will be looked down on by both your compatriots and the people of the country you surrender, thus you will have to bear a lot in your life.
May 28, 2007 02:49
  • LEONARDO
What distinguishes a meannigful life and a mediocre life is how much sacrifice you can make for the benefit of others. Usually, it is hard to do the right things, especially when it has nothing to do with your own benifits. Therefore, there is a distinction between heroes and the ordinary. Heroes are the kind of persons who always put others first,sometimes they are willing to risk their own precious lives!
Pay tribute to HEROES!!!!
May 28, 2007 04:19
  • YVONNE
Of course, to fight against the enemies till death. Just make my contribution to my motherland.
May 28, 2007 04:25
Heroes may choose to live humbly for the benifits of others.
May 28, 2007 20:18
  • KEVIN0518
"Heroes may choose to live humbly for the benifits of others. "

Agreed with you.
Post a Reply to: Surender of Sacrifice?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code