Menu
Teaching in Beihai, Guangxi, China
May 29, 2007 21:47
  • JUMBO14
I am going to Beihai, Guangxi, China in June and am planning to teach English in China after I graduate out of college. Does anyone have information about teaching English in Beihai? I want to get to visit the schools while I am there. If anyone have information about Beihai schools, please leave me an address to the school and your e-mail address at gmail.com|tungpham1214.
May 31, 2007 13:05
  • APAULT
Yes, they prefer people who can use correct grammar in their writing!
Nov 24, 2007 03:15
  • BEIHAI
Schools are all very organized and set for a relative high educational standard in Beihai. Students are mostly well behave and very competitive between schools. You will enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and friendly people over there for sure! Good luck!
Aug 15, 2008 22:00
GUEST99136 Hello, I adopted my daughter from Beihai Southwest Institute in August 2003. I would be interested to know if any of the orphanage children have attended a school you have taught at. Are you familiar with that orphanage? Thanks for any info you have. contact info is comcast.net|pwiltgen6.
Aug 18, 2008 01:28
  • APAULT
I cannot answer Guest's question, but I heard the following story recently about teaching in Beihai.

I was told that a foreign teacher riding a motor cycle last term killed a local. As a result, the local Police/PSB are making it very hard to hire foreign teachers there this year. (I have no evidence on the truth of this)
Sep 26, 2008 02:21
GUESTJOHN Yes a local was killed last term that part is true.But teachers are still able to get a visa in Beihai,email me for more information as i am the DOS of a school in Beihai John Deegan at yahoo.com|deeganj2003
Sep 29, 2008 17:57
GUEST19825 reliable friend who lives there says the pay sucks-1000RMB. Compare to 9000RMB in some other cities. gmail.com|ekimnnud
Oct 2, 2008 22:40
GUEST72118 Your friend is not reliable he or she does not have a clue on what they are talking about.I know because i work in BeiHai
Nov 13, 2008 15:33
GUEST64190 Hi!

Can you please email me privately on upcmail.nl|t.vandervlies?

I have a question about BeiHai and since I read you work there, could you please help me?
It is about a hospital in BeiHai.

Thank you so much in advance!

Ethel van der Vlies,
The Netherlands
Jan 9, 2009 07:17
GUEST19289 Hello!

I don't know if you still live in Beihai, but I have a question about Beihai and I was wondering if you could help me out with this?

You can email me privately on upcmail.nl|t.vandervlies

Thank you so much in advance!

Ethel van der Vlies,
The Netherlands
Jun 15, 2009 18:32
GUEST88128 My wife and I are interested in relocating to Beihai. We understand it's a wonderful city and a great place to live. We've been to China twice in the past, but not to the Beihai area. We'd like to work as teachers, in engineering, or preferably with orphanages. If anyone can shed some light for us, recommendations, teaching position resources, etc. we'd appreciate the help. Please contact us at att.net|trehlert. Thanx!! Zai Jian, xie xie.

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching in Beihai, Guangxi, China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code