Menu
Teaching in Beihai, Guangxi, China
Jun 1, 2014 05:24
GUEST10381 email me any question of Beihai,retired from USA have lived here full time past 2 years

yahoo.com|butch_054
Sep 14, 2014 07:53
GUEST15175 Hi,

I'm planning to move to Beihai in november for work at the hotel and I'm looking for people who already live and work in Beihai to get more info about this place.

I would be very thankful if you contact me by email: gmail.com|evgenyaportnyagina

I'm originally from Russia, working in travel and hospitality business for more than 8 years.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone from Beihai.

Thx
Evgenya
Oct 7, 2015 02:17
GUEST20860 Hello, I just back to Beihai this May, which hotel you work at ?
Dec 27, 2016 19:19
GUEST02132 yep and another story was an english teacher from UK also with live in girl friend was having happy relationship with one of his students who's father was a high knob in government with underworld connections well one dark night this UK english teacher went sleep walking climbed outer bed where his hot to trot Chinese girlfriend was sleeping with him the teacher in his apparently deep sleep got out of bed without waking his lady friend, climes up on his 1 meter high balcony railing and jumped 5 floors to his death !!!!!! and his heavy sleeping bed companion never heard a sound until cops come knocking on the door,,, old graham from Nan Ning will fill you in on the finer points of the story if you ever catch up with him at the secrete bar when ever he is visiting Nan Ning from his Country Estate further north.
Dec 27, 2016 19:28
GUEST02132 hi buddy do you know a guy living in Beihai named Clayton from Australia he uster drink down at the old Roman ruins nice enough guy i met few years ago whilst i was visiting Beihai adios Manual from New Mexico.
Sep 24, 2017 10:43
GUEST21201 I'm a American that lives there with my Chinese wife of 19 years , I am a professional teacher , where in Beihai is she ?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching in Beihai, Guangxi, China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code