Menu
How far is Zhuhai Airport
Jun 5, 2007 00:52
  • BLACKJACK
Hi, I'm planning to go to both Zhuhai and Macau. I was thinking of flying to Zhuhai and then cabbing to Macau. Can anyone please tell me how far is the cab ride from Zhuhai airport to Macau border?

Airfare wise it is quite cheaper to fly to ZH than Macau.

Thank you in advance.
Jun 5, 2007 01:30
  • EVENING
About 2-3 hours drive.

Zhuhai Airport has shuttle buses, maybe you can take the bus to Gong Bei and then to Macau. It is said that shuttle buses are safer than taxies.

You'd better ask the locals if you have friends there...... ~!~
Jun 5, 2007 01:42
  • BLACKJACK

Thank you for the quick reply. I didn't realize it's that FAR, especially when I didn't think ZH is that big.

Cheers

Jack
Jun 5, 2007 01:43
  • EVENING
I searched the internet and it says so, but perhaps the time will be shorter than that practically....
Jun 7, 2007 10:31
  • JABAROOTOO
Zhuhai Airport is some distance south of Zhuhai so when you add the time at the border crossing it may take up to three hours to get into Macau, but of course it could take less time. The distance is not so far it's justthat there is no straight forward way there and you muct pass through the border crossings.
Jun 11, 2007 22:34
  • KSWONG
Yes, take an airport shuttle to the border station, called Gongbei (ZH downtown). The bus ride is easy as there is little traffic in ZH. But once u get down at Gongbei, the nightmare starts. Avoid peak hours (early morning and after work) as lots of ZH residents go in to Macau for work.

It may take you between 30mins - 1 hr to clear immigrations.
Post a Reply to: How far is Zhuhai Airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code