Menu
A naked boy ran in Nanjing street for releasing exam pressure!
Jun 6, 2007 03:52
  • KATRINA
I'm really stuned by this news. On May 31th, an only 18 years old boy naked himself and ran for 3 kms in a street in Nanjing. He was finally stoped by the local police and then given clothes to wear.

The boy said he just wanted to release pressure of the coming University Entrance Examination in July.

I just couldn't understand his behavior. Maybe China's exam system should be changed a little to put less pressure on students!

Any comments??????????
Jun 6, 2007 05:23
  • WINDENERGY
First of all, the University entrance exams are in June, not July. In fact, I have the day off from teaching because the students are having their exams right now. Second of all, there has to be as "hidden motive" behind this boy's behavior, Running naked through the street is NOT a good way of relieving stress.

In China education is taken far, far too seriously. If Chinese people consider themselves intelligent and well-cultured, then when are they going to start throwing away trash into a container???

Any comments?????

__WINDENERGY__
Jun 6, 2007 09:55
  • GRIZ326
I do not know if education can ever be taken too seriously, WINDENERGY. I doubt that is the problem, only the excuse.

The kid probably read stories about "streakers" in American and had a ready made excuse for his bad behavior.

Jun 6, 2007 16:56
  • KENXI
I agree with Griz, -- "I do not know if education can ever be taken too seriously".

The guy is 18 and he nakedly ran through the streets. Was it a prank? Was it on a dare? Was he sampling alcohol? The answers are unknown, but the activity doesn't make the guy good or bad. I would interpret it as a young man's innocent prank.
Jun 6, 2007 19:32
  • ZOEY
Windenergy. He just wants to release the stress. It has nothing with education or quality.

In China, most of the students are tortured by the college entrance examination. Educational system really needs reform.
Post a Reply to: A naked boy ran in Nanjing street for releasing exam pressure!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code