Menu
Looking for a host family in Hangzhou
Jun 8, 2007 00:47
  • STEFAN83
Hello,

I am searching for a host
familiy in Hangzhou from August 07 to February 08. Now I hope you can help
me in finding such a host familiy, because I will stay in Hangzhou for an
internship and I wanna experience China in a very deep an intensiv way.
Hence I thought a host family would be a great way to gain this experience.
Thank you very much.

My language skills: German (fluent), English (fluent), Chinese
(small basic knowlegde)

Stefan
Jun 8, 2007 00:57
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Stefan,

Will you study in a university???I think you should better stay in the school first,when you familiar with your area in China,you can find a host family to stay easily.Also you can talk to the host face to face,you can choose a better one!

Good luck!
Jul 15, 2007 19:46
  • JESSICA88
hi,
I donnot know u are a woman or man. I live in hangzhou, a local chinese girl. I would like to help u find one family.
Jul 26, 2007 05:22
  • ELLYSE
Most homes in China are rather cramped and might not have space for long-term guests, especially if you're hoping for a free homestay!
http://www.couchsurfing.com might be of help. I would also strongly advise you to figure out locations of places so that you don't end up spending a lot of time commuting everyday just to get to work/school.
Dec 5, 2008 02:35
GUEST63194 Hi,
I am studying Chinese language in Hangzhou, in Zhejiang University, and I would like to live with a Chinese family.
I am man 31 years old
Email: maktoob.com|computer01
I speak Arabic, and English, I am at the beginning of my Chinese language study.
Aug 24, 2015 10:50
GUEST12114 Hi, I'm from German. I'm going to study in Zheda for one year (start: September). I'm 24 years old. I speak English, German and French. Now I want to learn Chinese. That's why I'm looking for a Chinese host family in Hangzhou. If someone is interested in it you can send me an e-mail: yahoo.com|natnael.zeray. Thank you!
Post a Reply to: Looking for a host family in Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code