Menu
Travel options to Wuyi Shan, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Macau
Jun 10, 2007 10:36
  • FAIRYTWIX
Hi all,

I'm flying to Xiamen on the 18th of June. And I'll be spending a couple of days there. I was wondering if there are any buses that goes direct from Xiamen to Wuyi shan? If so, how much will that be? I know that there is also a train that goes there, but I am not that ready to go on a 13 hour trip. heheh..but, if that is the only option...does anyone have an estimate of how much will it be? It costs about RMB500 to fly there, so, i want to know if there is a huge difference between the plane and the train.

On the other hand, my other option will be to take a bus to Fuzhou, then from there to take a bus to Wuyi Shan. Once again, how much do you guys reckon it will cost me? Hope you guys could help me!

Thanks.
Jun 10, 2007 10:38
  • FAIRYTWIX
Ah, I also forgot. After Wuyi Shan I want to go to Macau. What is the cheapest way to get there?
Jun 10, 2007 20:28
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
The train K198/199 from Xiamen to Wuyi Shan will cost you about 13 hours and RMB 72 for a hard seat, 128 for a hard sleeper and 202 for a soft sleeper. There are aslo buses from Xiamen to Wuyi Shan but I dont' think it's better than train.
Jun 10, 2007 20:37
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
By the way, I don't think your route is great cos Wuyi Shan is located in the northern part of Fujian Province while Xiamen and Fuzhou in the south. Plus, Macau is to the south of Guangdong province.
Jun 10, 2007 23:25
  • FAIRYTWIX
hmmm...thanks for that...i know that they are quite far apart..but then again, i don't really mind..im now thinking of taking either the bus or the train to wuyi shan..im glad to find out that there is a direct route between xiamen and wuyi shan...

and im planning to enter macau from zhuhai...so..from wuyi shan..iL either go to guangzhou or to zhuhai..and from there, iL enter macau...
Post a Reply to: Travel options to Wuyi Shan, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Macau
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code