Menu
snorkeling in or around Hong Kong, China
Jun 11, 2007 02:40
  • MANSI
We are planning a visit to Hong Kong to experience Disneyland, Ocean World etc,. with the kids.

I have always wanted to see mainland china so I would like to explore a bit of China on our vacation as well. How do we do this and where do we go if we will be in HK only for 7 days.

We enjoy snorkeling. Are there any snorkeling destination that are in or around HongKong.

Help!

thanks

Jun 11, 2007 04:07
  • JABAROOTOO
Zuihai,Shenzhen and Guangzhou are all a ferry ride from HK but I think Zuihai would be the best option for your first visit. Sotrry can't help with the snorkling. Sanya, on Hainan is somewhere this would be available to your family.
Apr 17, 2011 18:55
GUEST34125 we want to do snorkling on the 22 April 2010 in hong kong is it recomemndable .Please advice thank you
Sep 30, 2015 03:58
GUESTKAT Hi, this is an old thread, but I thought I would say for future people interested, you can snorkel in Hong Kong and it's pretty amazing! Two places you can go are Hoi Ha Wan, in Sai Kung, which you can reach with a minibus (but it gets crowded on weekends), or further away is an island close to China called Tung Ping Chau (it's still HK!). There are ferries there on the weekend, but minimal facilities on the island (I think one or two restaurants are open on the weekend). Tung Ping Chau has some amazing corals and is great for snorkeling -- all in HK!
Post a Reply to: snorkeling in or around Hong Kong, China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code