Menu
getting some goods from china
Nov 28, 2004 12:32
  • THESEEKER
Hi,

I am new here, I actually trying to set up a shop selling ornament items /lady hair wear/ imitation jewelly and was trying to look for goods around china. Actually am preparing to go YIWU to get some goods there but hear from friends that the quality of the good from YIWU poor. I know in china there are alot of wholesale centre around and may be some factories are willing to do some direct business which the qualities are much better than YIWU. Any suggestion or help can provide?

rgds
Nov 29, 2004 09:19
  • FRANKENSTEIN
looked your post,i have a question-----you mean you want to open a ornaments shop which only sell china goods in your country? if it is right,i think you'd better make a deep plan.
for example: you can choose some goods that is representative of there.Do not buy some that looks normal.
every place in china gets its own local product. So you won't miss them.
Good luck!
Nov 29, 2004 10:44
  • DAISY
Generally speaking, most products of the wholesale market/ center is of poor quality. But if you explore further, you will find the goods you want. And it can be said that many/ most department or store stock there. And the price is much lower. So the wholesale market/ center is the collimation of most business person.

Also good luck to you^_^
Sep 19, 2009 12:20
  • BLACKNUMBER
can i be sent free china goods and pay for for them after sales
Sep 19, 2009 12:21
  • BLACKNUMBER
i will be happy if this business go through
Post a Reply to: getting some goods from china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code