Menu
busines trip to Qindgao & other place after that...
Jun 14, 2007 22:37
  • TALISMAN23
hi there,
I am planning a business trip to quindao later this year. Need to travel from Chennai in South India to Qingdao. Could some one suggest a best way to get there. Is it better from Seoul. It seems a lot simpler to me from seeing the maps. Also I need some info on stay and food. Would be grateful if friends from qingdao respond to help me plan my trip. To top up mess on hand...I am a strict veggie and food is a serious problem to confront...any ideas...tks in advance
regards
sriram
Jun 15, 2007 00:07
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Siriam,

You can come to Beijing first,because from Beijing to Qingdao,only 1hr by air,and more then 4 hrs by train.

Good luck!
Jun 15, 2007 00:33
  • IAMCANADIAN
go by plane
Jun 15, 2007 00:42
  • SUSAN205060
Hi, Sriram,

1)My India branch office colleague ever has biz trip to Shanghai last year via Hongkong transit, so another solution for you is through HK, like: India -- HK Airport -- Qingdao.
2) Food: China has different style food even if you are a strict veggie. So don't worry about it.
3) Accommodation: we can give you suggestion per your budget limit,

Of course, you can finally choose your decision according to your actual situation(such as package air/hotel rate or you need to visit more customers except Qingdao.

If need more suggestion, you can add me into your MSN list:

MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060

Yours Sincerely,
Susan Zheng ( Business trip guide from Shanghai,China)
Oct 12, 2007 12:48
GUEST84162 Check out http://www.myredstar.com/en/
Nov 22, 2007 08:13
  • FIGOWANGQD
Hi Sriram,
Firstly, welcome to Qingdao, China.
To be frankly, I am in Qingdao now and some of my previous fellows are from Surat, Gujurat, India. We are good friends and I know your food style very well, 'cause they are same as you as strictly veggie. I have tasted the indian foods such as ZHA PA TI, really delicious.
Back to the point that you can trave by plane from MUMBAI to SHANGHAI PUDONG AIRPOT by Indian airlines and then from PUDONG AIRPORT OR HONGQIAO ( a domestic airport) to QINGDAO.
This is the trip that I almost help my fellows book and they like it.
For further information, please feel free to contact me via msn: hotmail.com|figowangfei or +86 159 6693 8832 if you like.
Welcome and best wishes!
Figo in Qingdao
Post a Reply to: busines trip to Qindgao & other place after that...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code