Where can I drink coffee?
Jun 15, 2007 10:23
  • MAY4THSPR
Where is the best place coffee?
Jun 15, 2007 11:19
  • WINDENERGY
MAY4TH.

DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE AT.
I like Starbucks, but the only Starbucks that I have seen in in Hangzhou. That one didn't open until 11 a.m. and I'm a morning person. In China, there isn't a great variety of imported beans, but you might try Allen's Bar.

__WINDENERGY__
Jun 15, 2007 11:23
  • JABAROOTOO
SPR is a chain of quazi coffee/cafe this one must be new???

And yes depends where you are. I sure as heck am not going to go all the way there for my. Even macdonalds doesn't open for early coffee or breakfast for that matter. .
Jun 15, 2007 13:02
  • IAMCANADIAN
there is many coffee shops out now SPR, UBC, star bucks, cite coffee i can name 100 more
Aug 18, 2007 17:48
  • MAY4THSPR
May 4th SPR is a nice place in of course the May 4th SPR. It is my favorite place. Starbucks is a corporate chain so I tend to stay away from it. I'm still not sure of the milk. May 4th SPR is also coming out with Lavazza Coffee is the Rumor. There is much better coffee out there than Starbucks. Cafe Kona is not bad and Maxim's in Jusco

PS: Yes SPR is a Chain but the different owners give each different place there own feeling and at time menu. For instance Hong Kong Garden and Jiao ZHou YiLu SPRs are very nice.

May 4th SPR has the best hamburger, Pizza and sandwhich out of all of them know. It is becoming like a diner surely and under management of two managers and many consultants....
Aug 19, 2007 17:24
  • GRIZ326
I had an excellent cup of charcoal filtered pressed coffee in the Guiyang airport. The little traveler's lounge is on the 2nd floor on the left-hand side of the airport as you come in the entrance. ...but coffee is expensive in China.

Aug 19, 2007 22:34
  • MAY001
Yes, especially expensive in airport. :P
Aug 30, 2007 23:53
  • DYLAN0428
you can visit shang dao(上岛) chain shop
45-75 RMB one cup
i claim i am poor,:(
Sep 2, 2007 05:30
  • APAULT
I never drink it (except nescafe at home)...I am paid in RMB! But there are many coffe shops in mopst cities, usually fairly quiet as there is an oversupply...not surprising at the prices they charge!
Dec 4, 2008 23:37
GUESTROUL CafeAlley is a nice place in of course the Cafe Alley It is my favorite place. SPR or Starbucks is a corporate chain so I tend to stay away from it. I'm still not sure of the milk. Cafe Alley is also coming out with Lavazza Coffee is the Rumor. There is much better coffee out there than SPR or Starbucks. Cafe Kona is not bad and Maxim's in Jusco

Cafe Alley has the original and the best hamburger, Pizza and sandwhich out of all of them know.
you should try it
Cafe Alley is the best price with good service and manegment
www.cafealley.com.cn
Post a Reply to: Where can I drink coffee?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code