Menu
How go the foreign holidays?
Jun 16, 2007 04:17
  • ELLEN77
IN China, the peak season for travel is from April to November generally, when the weather is pleasant and covers more holidays, such as the May Day Holiday, Summer Holiday and National Holiday. I find that there are also many foreign travelers to China during this period. So I'm curious that why you choose this time for travel? How go your holidays? And what is the peak season in your countries?
Jun 16, 2007 09:37
  • JABAROOTOO
Ellen,
People in other countries are generally free to take thier holidays when it suits them with some exceptions like teachers who take most of thier holidays when thier schools close for the summer. Of course in the Northern hemisphere the summer holidays are similar to those here in China. In the Southern hemisphere summer is from October to March and the peak holiday period would be December/January around the school summer and Christmas holidays.

Jun 16, 2007 11:27
  • LIONPOWER
Ellen,
April to November and
November to April not the same period.
November to April is good period of journey in China
Jun 19, 2007 04:33
  • ELLEN77
Many thanks, JABAROOTOO. I'm quite envy that you could choose your holidays freely. We have so few and fixed holidays in China. :(
Jun 19, 2007 04:36
  • ELLEN77
Lion, I know what you mean. The Peak season of Chian is actuallly from April to November, when it is the spring, summer and autumn season in China.
But it is not fixed, some places are especially beautiful in the winter, such as Harbin. And Some travlers prefer to travel this time.
Jun 19, 2007 12:42
  • LIONPOWER
may, June , july ---
Rainy season, so not good for journey, specially hilly areas
Post a Reply to: How go the foreign holidays?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code