Menu
Rent Car In Suzhou China
Jun 16, 2007 19:05
  • JASONSZ
Will you travel around Suzhou China?
If you hire a vehicle from me, I can offer free trip planning, free hotel reservation and free air ticket booking.
Remark: The vehicle is only available in weekend. The rental is net price and not include gas, toll fee and parking fee.

Vehicle: Volkswagen PASSAT (4 seats available)
Rental:$45.00 for 9hrs (Overtime: $8/hour)

You can contact me via Email:hotmail.com|jason.su.zhou

Generally Introduction of Suzhou(from www.visitsz.com)
In the lower reaches of the Yangtze and on the shores of Lake Taihu lies the 2,500-year-old city of Suzhou, the cradle of Wu culture.
 The name “Wu”, often applied to refer Suzhou, derived from the local tribes who named themselves “Gou Wu” in the late Shang Dynasty about 11th century BC. Later, King Helu of Wu State in 514 BC built his capital here known as the “Great city of Helu”, and since then the city’s site and scale have remained virtually unchanged, making Suzhou a rare city of historical and cultural renown in the world.
 The natural scenery of hills and waters in Suzhou is as charming as a delicate beauty. Of the whole area, 10 percent is cultivated fields, 30 percent hills, and the rest covered with water.
 Streets and alleys in Suzhou extend side by side with canals. Small bridges and flowing waters, white walls and dark grey roof tiles match one another in tranquil elegance. As a poem describes, “On arriving in Suzhou you beholds: Houses are all pillowed on water’s edge.” The gentle waters make the prominent urban scenery.
 The poetic and picturesque Suzhou gardens are a typical demonstration of simple elegance, with intriguing scenes found in every season and in all weathers.
 Endowed with abundant native produce, the rich and exquisite Suzhou cuisine sets a style of its own on this “land of plenty”.
 The traditional performing arts of Suzhou are best represented by the Kunqu Opera, Suzhou Opera and Ballad singing, reputed both in China and overseas for their minute acting and harmonic melody.
 The folks here are honest, good-natured, friendly and hospitable---a tradition from times of yore.
 As a major tourist city of wide reputation, Suzhou lives up to all the expectations in food, hotel accommodations, transport, sight-seeing shopping and recreation.
 Today’s Suzhou is an open city with developed economy and frequent exchanges with the outside world. It has been officially declared part of “the coastal economic open zone of the Yangtze Delta”. Comprehensive industrial system has taken shape, and there has been tremendous expansion in foreign trade and international economic cooperation. Currently, Suzhou has sister cities in Italy, Canada, Japan and the United states.
 “Seeing is believing. ” You are warmly expected to visit Suzhou. Here, what you see and here will surely leave you a lasting impression.

Jul 4, 2007 11:07
  • ANGELONG
i am a chinese of 4ppl will go to visit su zhou on 22.07.2007, you say yr rental is RMB how much for 9 hours ?? is that mean petrol, toll fee we stil need to pay ?? we speak chines.

pls give me details on 1 day trip planning and we will go to the shui xiang the next day.thanks.
Jul 5, 2007 07:22
  • JASONSZ
Hi Angelong,

The rental is RMB300 per day(including gas fee, toll; except park fee).

For your one day trip planning as bleow.
7:00 take train to Suzhou
8:30 pick up you at Suzhou Railway Station
9:00~11:00 visit the Tiger Hill
11:15~12:15 visit the Lingering Garden
12:15~13:45 visit Shantang Street(including lunch time)
14:20~16:20 visit the Humble Administrator’s Garden
16:30~17:30 visit the Lion Grove Garden
17:45~19:40 visit Guanqian business street(including dinner time and shopping time
20:00~21:00 take a boat to visit Suzhou(RMB30/person)

For Shuixiang trip, you can depart from Suzhou and take bus to get to there on the next day. Which town will you travel around? Zhouzhuang Town, Tongli Town, Luzhi Town, Xitang Town, etc.. On my opinion, Tongli Town is the best option for your Shuixiang trip.

Maybe you can contact me via hotmail.com|jason.su.zhou to get the more detailed information.

Have a nice day!

Jason
Email: hotmail.com|jason.su.zhou
Aug 18, 2009 06:30
GUEST14181 ASD(Suzhou) car rental co.Ltd

Inquiry: gmail.com|asd.carrental
OR call: 15800306776
www.carrenting.cn
Oct 30, 2011 13:28
GUEST21585 I want to Rent a car for 2 months. how much is your price?
Dec 29, 2011 04:03
GUEST77253 can you provide car for 11 person...we want to go to zhouzhuang, tiger hill, lingering garden, and SIP. i live in suzhou, how much it cost in RMB?
Jan 3, 2012 17:53
GUEST13143 Do you rent to Australian gent in Suzhou for 5 days in February 2012?

How much day rate / RMB for hours = ?

Phil
Post a Reply to: Rent Car In Suzhou China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code