Menu
If one day is left for you
Jun 17, 2007 01:03
  • HEIDI
If one day is left what will you do and what will you think about? Will you feel sad, regretful or nothing regretful.

The reason I ask this question is to arouse more and more people to treasure their life and treat every day as the last day you have, thus enjoy every day instead of wasting time.

Jun 17, 2007 03:46
  • LIONPOWER
Xu Xingwen, a leukemia patient who doctors say has only two months to live, saw her wish of having photos in wedding gowns come true, the Modern Express reported Wednesday.
The twenty-two-year-old woman from Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu Province, has also decided to donate her organs to others in need upon her death.
'I feel relaxed. I have nothing to worry about now,' Xu said lying in bed after filling in the organ donation forms. 'I'm happy to help others in need when I die.'
Her mother Sun Xiaochun started to cry when she saw the organ donation certificate. Xu tried to comfort her, telling her that "Cremation only creates ashes. It's better to leave something useful in the world."
Her only wish left was to take some beautiful photos in wedding gowns and leave it to her mother.

Jun 17, 2007 03:48
  • LIONPOWER
When this information was made know to the paper, it contacted a wedding photo studio in town. The studio offered to take Xu's wedding photos for free, using their best photographers and dressers.
Sun said she didn't know how she would be able to look at the beautiful photos if her daughter passed away.

Jun 17, 2007 23:08
  • KEVIN0518
Well, never think about this question. If that day comes, just sleep till death.
Jun 19, 2007 02:33
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,Kevin,don't sleep~~~~~~
Jun 19, 2007 03:17
  • ZOEY
Well, Cali. You have not mentioned what you will do at that day. For me, maybe I would stay with my parents.
Jun 19, 2007 05:47
  • LIONPOWER
Zoey,
Do you think, that your parent will alive?
Jun 19, 2007 19:37
  • ZOEY
Hi, Lion. Heidi just made a hypothesis that one day is left for us, not for all. Therefore, my parents can be alive.
Jun 20, 2007 11:49
  • LIONPOWER
Yes Zoey, you are right.
Xu Xingwen story flooded my thinking.
Jun 23, 2007 03:39
  • LIZXLI
If one day is left,I would dress my favourite clothes and make myself the most beautiful look,then take the most delicious food (to my appetite).That is enough.

Since all the people will die together,I don't think it is horrible.
Jun 24, 2007 12:05
  • LIONPOWER
ha ha ha
Liz you are in dream.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: If one day is left for you
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code