Menu
Where are the best clubs, Bars, Nightlife in Shanghai? What District?
Jun 17, 2007 05:22
  • FARSIDE
What district are they in? Or what is the best district to choose? I will be in Shanghai for a couple of days and i need to find a hotel, Somewhere near a good nightlife as well as being able to buy food easily (within a quick walking distance) etc etc.

Thanks.
Jun 17, 2007 06:03
  • SUSAN205060
Hi, Danny,

1) The best nightbar street in Hengshan Road, Xujiahui district.You can choose the one you like in this street.

2)It has many hotels(different room rate levels) near the bar street . You can find it through
www.google.com

3) You also can add my MSN : hotmail.com|Susan205060, then I can give you detailed recommendation for hotel per your budget request.

Susan Zheng ( Shanghai Tour guide )
Jun 17, 2007 09:46
  • FARSIDE
Hi Susan,

I have added you to my MSN, I was told to go to the area near Jing An temple, Because there is a good nightlife around there.. Is that true?The same guy told me to go to the Puxi district, But is the Jing An temple in Puxi or is it in Jing An district... I would have thought it was in Jing An district..? Or is Puxi and Jing An the same area?

Thanks.
Jun 18, 2007 03:36
  • JASONSZ
Jing An temple is in Puxi district.
Jun 27, 2007 04:54
  • ELLYSE
What's your expected price range?
I would probably recommend Paramount Hotel near Jing'an Temple (close to Tongren Lu nightlife) or Jiujiu Holiday Hotel near Xintiandi. Both have supermarkets within easy walking distance -- the one at Jiujiu is right downstairs.
Dec 6, 2008 11:43
GUESTPAUL NI... HELLO MY NAME IS PAUL,I AM FORM HOLLAND.AT THE MOMENT I AM IN YIWU ,OING TO SHANGHAI I SOME DAYS .NEED TO KNOW WERE TO GO: HOTEL,EAT DANCE
Dec 9, 2008 15:19
GUEST49169 Hi Ellyse, I´m from Spain, I will be in Shangai in March 2009 I need some informartion about the dance clubs, wich is the best one, could you please give some information about building companies in shangai

my email is, hotmail.com|osramosv

Thanks
Feb 12, 2009 21:38
GUEST16146 hello, I am in Shanghai for 6 weeks. I am looking for good night clubs, dance,trance,house,electro,...
Can someone advice me ?

Please email me. gmx.com|fr0st_be

Greetings,

Seba
Jun 10, 2009 12:08
GUESTFEDRO hi guy,
iam going to tour in shanghai for 5days. if any one knows where i can firn night clubs and girls please let me know
Apr 29, 2012 04:39
GUEST58214 Hi i will be travelling to shanghai for the solar expo on the 15th may to 19th need to know where you get English karaoke/bars and entertainment close to the expo in pudong. please mail me on accesssolar.lk|angelo
Jun 27, 2012 09:48
GUEST14191 PLEASE BE AWARE GENTLEMAN OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those man that are first time in Shanghai that trying to look for hooker or women, i strongly advise you not to do that especially near the street any man or women approach for hooker or women or to any pub with GRO end up the bill will be RMB10000 to RMB20000, please beware because I am 1 of the victim, they will not let you go until you settle the bill. Unless you are ready to pay RMB10000 to RMB20000 or more

PLEASE SHARE IT TO ANYONE YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where are the best clubs, Bars, Nightlife in Shanghai? What District?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code