Favored Food: milky candy, water melon
Favored Sports: tennis, golf
Favored Tour Places: Pairs, Dali, Losangels and Viena
Lucky Nummber: 6
Blood Type: B
Unfavored Boy: smoking, adict of chatting
Good at: Paino, Dance
Favored Stars: Salendiang

Liu Yi Fei was born in Beijing but spent her childhood mostly in Wuhan. Her father was a university professor while her mother a famous dancer and stage performer.

Liu Yi Fei was already modeling since 8 years old; her photos are still found on some streets in Wuhan where she spent her childhood. Yi Fei was said to be a very potential artist since she was a kid; she showed talents in singing, dancing and playing piano.

After the divorce of her birth parents, Yi Fei left China to USA with her mother at age of 10. Yi Fei only came back to China in 2002, where she was accepted into the prestigious Beijing Film Academy at the tender age of 15.

Just shortly after Yi Fei got into Beijing Film Academy in 2002, she received chances to star in a TV drama, “Story of a Noble Family”

Liu Yi Fei then got her leading role as ‘Wang Yuyan’ in CCTV’s “Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils” a WuXia drama based on the legendary Jin Yong same titled novel.

Crsytal’s age was a concern for most people as they were worried if she could performed to the standard at the age of 15… but Yi Fei proved to everyone that her maturity is beyond her age and her performance at the series was up to the par.

Liu Yi Fei starred in her first movie “Love of May” in 2003, followed by another movie “The Love Winner” in 2004.

Why I like Crystal Liu Yi Fei

For me, Crystal Liu Yi Fei is not stunningly beautiful, but she’s definitely cute and has the like-ability factor. It is hard for anyone, any ages or gender to not like a girl like Yi Fei.

Liu Yi Fei first caught my eyes in her role at the TV drama series Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils, her acting was just ok… but after I discovered that Yi Fei was just 15 when making the scene, I changed my perception about her… she was definitely showing more potential than one could expected from her age.

After Zhang Ziyi making her fame in Hollywood, people always wonder who is the next from China to shine in the international stages, everyone is still waiting… and Liu Yi Fei is a possible candidate to live up to international superstar status.

Jun 18, 2007 02:42
  • LEONARDO
Liu Yifei is a very cute and talented actress. Her acting skills is superb. In another TV Series, The Love Story of China( in Chinese, Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan) , Liu played well the leading role of Ling'er , an heir of a god. She shoulders an immportant misssion to fight against the evil.

Jun 18, 2007 04:00
  • JIMMYB
Is she an American?

I have watched The Love Story of China. She did act well. However, it seems that she intends to follow the way of Zhang Ziyi, sexy and pretty. Personally, I am disappointed by this. It is said that an album of her was released. She became hot and sexy. Would not like to see this.
Jun 22, 2007 01:55
  • WINDENERGY
Stunningly attractive...thanks for sharing.
Does Yifei translate to mean, "one who loves to fly"?

__WINDENERGY__
Jun 22, 2007 02:00
  • MAY001
No, windenergy. Her name is 亦菲, not 一飞.
Jun 23, 2007 10:30
  • CALIFORNIA
Not really:-)
Apr 7, 2008 14:46
GUEST27240 she is very pretty i think all chines girls are pretty
Apr 8, 2008 05:54
  • CLAUDIUS
I always confuse her with 黄圣依, the Shanghai-born actress in Stephen Chow's Kungfu. Both look so similiar.
Apr 8, 2008 16:35
  • WOLFRENJIE
She is one of my favorite actress ,I know her by the TV series "shen diao xia lv " ,She looks like a fairy ,unsophisticated girl ,I think she was not very beautiful and sexy but She have special characters ,she like a flower growed in turbid environment but still give out humilis scent .
Apr 14, 2008 13:09
GUESTMAI LOR hi liu yi fei I like your movie very much and I wish I could see you in real life
Apr 19, 2008 17:37
GUESTJAC she is my favorite chinese star
Page 1 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Liu Yifei, a Chinese Princess
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code